By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - FFXIII's Lightning gave an interview about working for Louis Vuitton.. yup i'm not making this up

As a LV fan/customerI'm loving this new campaign and all this Lightning stuff, but this interview was strange... it doesn't even sound like what Lightning would say.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I dont see the big deal, Its good for Videogames if they are moddeling

What the hell is this? At least keep her in character, that's not something she would say xDDD

"One day, not so far in the future, I will be out there again, in a world of strife. But I won’t be the same person I was before. I will return to my origins, like a Mobius strip, but it’ll be a new me, one who has evolved.

I look forward to the day we meet again."

Guys, Gals, ask yourself this question.

Where does Lightning, and Snow come from?
Answer: Cloud

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Wow, this is awkwardly awesome xD

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

If we cannot dress up as Lightning for the Corneo mansion quest I will be extremely displeased.