By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you'd like to have a prequel

Ruler said:
Chazore said:
C&C, as in the first one that took place in the semi future but still didn't give us the complete skinny on Kane from the past.

Red Alert is the prequel to tiberian dawn

I'm talking before that, Kane isn't your avergae joe human that was born int he early 1900's let alone before WWII.

His entire back history has still been a total mystery because in RA1 he just showed up, he was just there behind the scenes.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
Angelus said:

Shhh! Don't tell

Too late, I already hit the report button. But if it is any consolation, I feel really bad about it.

Fei-Hung said:
Devil May Cry prequel trilogy where you play as Sparda.

Part 1 is where you climb the ranks to become a badass to lead an army onto earth.

Part 2 where you fall in love and fight your way out of Hell and break away to go save earth.

Part 3 where you put a stop to Mundus and seal the portal between earth and Hell.

That is a great idea, but you missed a key chapter...

The chapter when Sparda has sexy-time with Dante and Virgil's mom to make their lives happen.

That will be the real ending you unlock by beating the game on Sparda must Bone mode. It will be a fully interactive ending with the ability to use Devil finger and Climax mode :p

AbbathTheGrim said:
Angelus said:

Shhh! Don't tell

Too late, I already hit the report button. But if it is any consolation, I feel really bad about it.

I'll remember this betrayal 

tetris

Hunting Season is done...

Fire Emblem: Awakening- You play as Chrom, Lissa and Emmeryn's father during the war with Plegia; alternately, you play as Plegia when Ylisse is invading (though now that I've written it, that sounds veeeeery similar to Fates)

Pokemon RBGY: Play as a young Professor Oak or Agatha and traverse the old Pokemon world, possibly before the war referenced by Lt. Surge, which could make the world a lot more populated than it was in RBGY. Introduce new Pokemon to Kanto and write it in that they fled from the region or were sent extinct and then forgotten as a result of the war. There's a lot that could be done with this.

Around the Network

Tales of Symphonia.

BraLoD said:

Yup, only thing Kojima left undone, a game around The Boss was a must have, so sad it'll never happen or it'll actually happen but without Kojima...

Fuck, I forgot about this little detail.

Still, I think there are a lot of talented people around that could make a nice story happen.

Fei-Hung said:

That will be the real ending you unlock by beating the game on Sparda must Bone mode. It will be a fully interactive ending with the ability to use Devil finger and Climax mode :p

And the development of that scene will be outsourced to Quantic Dreams.

Angelus said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I'll remember this betrayal 

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be prepared for when you come. :P

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1