By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you'd like to have a prequel

A prequel to metroid fusion is the only thing that comes to my mind

Around the Network

No game. I hate prequels. I'm scared the new ME will be a prequel I heard that rumor once and I'll be pissed if that's the case.

Carl2291 said:
Metal Gear Solid 3.

I want to play as The Boss.

That would be killer.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
Angelus said:
Legend of Dragoon
Jade Empire

hmm, alt-account? Gotta give you props, I had no idea up until now. :P

Shhh! Don't tell

Wright said:
Angelus said:

Jade Empire

How would that work?

Very well

Not sure where you see the complication. I don't have a specific plot in mind but it was an interesting universe with established history referenced in the game that could be interesting to explore further. 

The Last of Us, set between the 1st and 2nd chapter. I'd love to see society go to shit and see how Joel turned into this ruthless killer, met his new buddies etc.

Around the Network

Devil May Cry prequel trilogy where you play as Sparda.

Part 1 is where you climb the ranks to become a badass to lead an army onto earth.

Part 2 where you fall in love and fight your way out of Hell and break away to go save earth.

Part 3 where you put a stop to Mundus and seal the portal between earth and Hell.

Angelus said:

Shhh! Don't tell

Too late, I already hit the report button. But if it is any consolation, I feel really bad about it.

Fei-Hung said:
Devil May Cry prequel trilogy where you play as Sparda.

Part 1 is where you climb the ranks to become a badass to lead an army onto earth.

Part 2 where you fall in love and fight your way out of Hell and break away to go save earth.

Part 3 where you put a stop to Mundus and seal the portal between earth and Hell.

That is a great idea, but you missed a key chapter...

The chapter when Sparda has sexy-time with Dante and Virgil's mom to make their lives happen.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Bayonetta

Uncharted back when Sully was Nate's age and before he met young Nate.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Chazore said:
C&C, as in the first one that took place in the semi future but still didn't give us the complete skinny on Kane from the past.

Red Alert is the prequel to tiberian dawn