By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii U sales 2015 vs 2016 - Week by week.

I really like these comparisons!

I would say that it is almost ceartain that it will do better at the first week seeing that the wii u sold around 60k in Japan alone in first week.So thats a plus!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Going to be intesting... but I think Wii U will be down 2016 compaired to 2015 by alot.

Dulfite said:
2016 1st half will be the best half year Wii U ever had, and the second half will be the worst it ever has when NX launches in November 2016 (my prediction). It's one thing to say a rumor is incorrect, it's quite another when like every alleged leak and rumor that comes out suggests that it's coming this year.

This is exactly what i think will happen.

This should be interesting, depending on when Wii U's successor lands, this could very well be its peak year.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Would be Crazy if Nintendo NX, Out-sell Nintendo Wii U, in his First Week of Sales ?.

Around the Network

Let's go! I think 2016 will be great, people will be tired of their xbox/PS4 and the Wii U has a great library of games. Splatoon and Mario Maker makes some nice free marketing for nintendo and Nintendo supporting Genesis 3 is a great move as well!

Let's see if the Splatoon Train continues!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Op updated. so far so good for the Wii U this year.

Nvm, didn't realize I already tagged this thread. I feel like an idiot now. In any case, it's nice to see 2016 doing well against 2015.

2016 is winning. shit, nintendo better hurry up and replace it because the sales are clearly in a sharp decline.