By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - As a man has a woman ever hit/kicked you in the nut sack?

As a man, women have.

Hit/kicked me in the testicles. 3 20.00%

Nut sack, verbal abuse and emotional abuse. 0 0%

Nut sack, verbal/emotiona... 3 20.00%

All of the above and also tried to kill me. 0 0%

The poll does not apply to me gender. 0 0%

Not once. Never. 9 60.00%

I'm too manly to admit it or in denial. 0 0%

Total:15
John2290 said:
bunchanumbers said:
Where is the 'No none of that ever happened to me' response in the poll? It looks skewed the way it is.

Its not mandatory, bro. 

You should have one. According to your poll its all nothing but varying degrees of abuse. Or a statement that it doesn't apply to your gender. Its not really a fair poll.

Around the Network

What's the point of the poll when the only result you can possibly get from it is that 100% of the men voting have been abused in some way? Pretty useless statistic you have there. "100% of men that have been hit in the testicles, verbally abused or otherwise physically abused by a woman have been hit in the balls, verbally abused or otherwise physically abused by a woman."

Redundant stats are redundant.

As for the answer, nope, not ever.

I don't think that a woman ever has, but I have had men do it to me before. Also, there should be an option in the poll for it not having happened.

John2290 said:
NiKKoM said:
I once woke up with this girl on top of me with scissors in her hand and a 10cm wound on my chest.. You can still see the scar it left nowadays...

Lesson learned: Don't have sex with the too crazy kinky Ones.. The sex is awesome but you kinda wanna wake up the next morning alive

Why in the fuck? 

Turned her on? Some women are like that.. Looking for the limit between pain and sex.. I'm just happy she didn't go down with the scissors...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Twice, by two different girls. But both cases were accidental and I suffered no permanent damage, so I'm not angry about it.

Around the Network

Only light buddy punching/slapping
'Tis all good

When I was in elementary school, the girls for a few years went into this "kick every boys' balls" phase for some reason. I guess they discovered it was a guy's kryptonite and repeatedly used it against us. I guess some teacher finally put a stop to it because it just stopped all of a sudden. All the way til high school, I would pay attention to a girl's feet and mood.

In my adult life, I haven't experienced any of that though.