By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Can Feminists Get Any More Desperate?

o_O.Q said:

i didn't say it was i said that it is influenced by sex... do you understand that there's a difference?

Well this is what I have been saying since the beginning...the influential nature goes without saying. I'm acknowledging the generalizations while not accepting them as factual evidence because that would lead to mixed results. Everyone knows generalizations don't paint a real picture, they basically say what is more common. I don't care what is more likely, I care what is. If we're just going to assume that all men are psychologically different based off sociological differences then the conversation should end there because we won't see eye to eye.

---------------------------------------

lol so you are indeed using a sickness to corroborate your case?

Is PCOS a sickness? Am I using it in compliance with my argument? If you answered yes to both, you are correct!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol for a short period of time while sick?

For a short period of time or for many years unnoticed. It depends on many of the individuals own ecosystem, like bio-availability, immune system, the severity of the hormone dysfunction. A woman with less sensitive receptors won't feel the effects of hormone dysfunction as much as a woman with sensitive receptors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

born? you do understand that i was reffering to when a male is fully developed right?

Fully developed? Weren't you just asking me to explain how men turn into men? You do realize I'm talking about all people? It is a fallacy to exclude data then go, "Look, I'm right!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we occupy different emotional states to varying degrees... obviously

I said psychological, not emotional. But the amygdala which controls the emotion in the brain works the same way in women and men. So that covers emotion as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which regardless of whether its true or not is irrelevant

It's very relevant. It conveys the fact that since men and women share the same psychology, they will have the same psychological conditioning. Their pathways are the same, their makeup is the same, their neural oscillation is the same. To put it simply, an electric current does not care if you are male or female, just that the pathway is commutable. The pathway in both men and women are the same.

yes it starts there but the point i'm making is that hormones at the correct levels are required to complete the developmental process

or to break this down to a ridiculously simple level a woman will not develop into a woman if hormones are not produced at the right levels... oh my damn god.

The general rule of the universe is that everything requires a certain level of whatever it is that makes it so. You're stating nothing new here. This is common sense and not a very good argument. Do you know the correct level of each hormone found in the human body of a man or a woman? The fields range quite a bit and actual overlap each other all over the place. So a woman can still be a woman regardless of imbalance. Just because a woman has imbalance doesn't mean she's going to be a man; if this was the case that would be a very imbalanced man!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that's your assertion i'm pretty confident that you have nothing to back it up but regardless - its a behavioral condition that is supposedly triggered by shortness/physiology right? what does that do for your argument?

Well yes you are correct, but it's also due in large part to the social construct and psychological behavior associated with the perceived acceptance of short people. If everyone was as tall or short as each other there wouldn't be this behavioral condition. I'm sure we can agree on this. This means it's a psychological trait that a lot of short men experience.

As just to clear something up, you said:

"lol are you really posting an example of a behavioral condition triggered by physiological short comings as proof that there is no link between the two?"

To which I should have added that I don't think there isn't a link between physiology and psychology because there obviously is. I don't think there is a link between the two in the manner that if something happens to one then the other feels the effects, automatically. For example just because the body has lots of testosterone does not mean that person will automatically be aggressive by nature. I just wanted to clear this up in case you quoted me saying physiology and psychology aren't linked in any way.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
A_C_E said:

DonFerrari said:

I see. Ok then. Still from what we have we can't remove the co-relation between the gender and psycological side in general having differences towards man and woman even if individually a man could be inside the common steriotype of woman and vice-versa.

Our neurological pathways exist the same whether you're a man or a woman.

And the reason why man and woman through tens of thousand of years have show opposite aspects is due to?

What opposite aspects are you reffering to? And didn't you know that the Earth is only 6,000 years old?!

I think the video makes a good point. As men, there are things we can all do to make the next generation, and ours, less misogynistic. As humans, in general, the littlest things we do add to or detract from positive and negative attitudes in out society.

Yes, we're not all rapists. I think it's a good sign, though, if something like this offends you that you're probably harboring some sexist attitudes. A little introspection is a good thing for all of us.

Best hopes and wishes to all of you. May we make a better tomorrow together.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

A_C_E said:
o_O.Q said:

i didn't say it was i said that it is influenced by sex... do you understand that there's a difference?

Well this is what I have been saying since the beginning...the influential nature goes without saying. I'm acknowledging the generalizations while not accepting them as factual evidence because that would lead to mixed results. Everyone knows generalizations don't paint a real picture, they basically say what is more common. I don't care what is more likely, I care what is. If we're just going to assume that all men are psychologically different based off sociological differences then the conversation should end there because we won't see eye to eye.

---------------------------------------

lol so you are indeed using a sickness to corroborate your case?

Is PCOS a sickness? Am I using it in compliance with my argument? If you answered yes to both, you are correct!

lol for a short period of time while sick?

For a short period of time or for many years unnoticed. It depends on many of the individuals own ecosystem, like bio-availability, immune system, the severity of the hormone dysfunction. A woman with less sensitive receptors won't feel the effects of hormone dysfunction as much as a woman with sensitive receptors.

born? you do understand that i was reffering to when a male is fully developed right?

Fully developed? Weren't you just asking me to explain how men turn into men? You do realize I'm talking about all people? It is a fallacy to exclude data then go, "Look, I'm right!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we occupy different emotional states to varying degrees... obviously

I said psychological, not emotional. But the amygdala which controls the emotion in the brain works the same way in women and men. So that covers emotion as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which regardless of whether its true or not is irrelevant

It's very relevant. It conveys the fact that since men and women share the same psychology, they will have the same psychological conditioning. Their pathways are the same, their makeup is the same, their neural oscillation is the same. To put it simply, an electric current does not care if you are male or female, just that the pathway is commutable. The pathway in both men and women are the same.

yes it starts there but the point i'm making is that hormones at the correct levels are required to complete the developmental process

or to break this down to a ridiculously simple level a woman will not develop into a woman if hormones are not produced at the right levels... oh my damn god.

The general rule of the universe is that everything requires a certain level of whatever it is that makes it so. You're stating nothing new here. This is common sense and not a very good argument. Do you know the correct level of each hormone found in the human body of a man or a woman? The fields range quite a bit and actual overlap each other all over the place. So a woman can still be a woman regardless of imbalance. Just because a woman has imbalance doesn't mean she's going to be a man; if this was the case that would be a very imbalanced man!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that's your assertion i'm pretty confident that you have nothing to back it up but regardless - its a behavioral condition that is supposedly triggered by shortness/physiology right? what does that do for your argument?

Well yes you are correct, but it's also due in large part to the social construct and psychological behavior associated with the perceived acceptance of short people. If everyone was as tall or short as each other there wouldn't be this behavioral condition. I'm sure we can agree on this. This means it's a psychological trait that a lot of short men experience.

As just to clear something up, you said:

"lol are you really posting an example of a behavioral condition triggered by physiological short comings as proof that there is no link between the two?"

To which I should have added that I don't think there isn't a link between physiology and psychology because there obviously is. I don't think there is a link between the two in the manner that if something happens to one then the other feels the effects, automatically. For example just because the body has lots of testosterone does not mean that person will automatically be aggressive by nature. I just wanted to clear this up in case you quoted me saying physiology and psychology aren't linked in any way.

"I don't care what is more likely, I care what is. "

humans are a bipedal species - that is or is not the case? keep in mind of course that there was a girl born with 4 legs in india recently

"Is PCOS a sickness? Am I using it in compliance with my argument?"

so you don't see a problem in using sickness to back your argument? it boggles my mind how you don't see the similarity between yourself right now and a religious person with the constant ridiculous rationalisations to support a proposition that has no basis in reality

" Weren't you just asking me to explain how men turn into men?"

a question separate from this one...

"You do realize I'm talking about all people? It is a fallacy to exclude data then go, "Look, I'm right!""

do i really have to go into why its nonsensical to compare male babies to grown sick women? seriously?

". Their pathways are the same, their makeup is the same, their neural oscillation is the same" 

all religious beliefs that do not comply with reality

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/news_releases/2013/12/verma/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201312/brain-connectivity-varies-between-men-and-women

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-25198063

"The general rule of the universe is that everything requires a certain level of whatever it is that makes it so. You're stating nothing new here. "

you have been denying this all along actually

you've claimed that just because something is present then that is all that's needed... disregarding of course that different concentrations are needed to achieve different results

"Do you know the correct level of each hormone found in the human body of a man or a woman?"

scientists have determined the ranges yes...

" So a woman can still be a woman regardless of imbalance. Just because a woman has imbalance doesn't mean she's going to be a man"

uh how do you think sex changes are completed and maintained after surgery? you've never heard of hormone replacement?

"it's also due in large part to the social construct and psychological behavior associated with the perceived acceptance of short people."

for the most part its not a social construct... its pretty obvious what's at play here but that's irrelevant anyway

"If everyone was as tall or short as each other there wouldn't be this behavioral condition. "

well yes and that is the point

StuOhQ said:
I think the video makes a good point. As men, there are things we can all do to make the next generation, and ours, less misogynistic. As humans, in general, the littlest things we do add to or detract from positive and negative attitudes in out society.

Yes, we're not all rapists. I think it's a good sign, though, if something like this offends you that you're probably harboring some sexist attitudes. A little introspection is a good thing for all of us.

Best hopes and wishes to all of you. May we make a better tomorrow together.

What kind of shit is that? So anyone that doesn't like this vid is a sexist or has a sexist attitude? Most of us who've disagreed with the vid have done so in a civil way. You could at least do the same.

Around the Network
A_C_E said:
DonFerrari said:
A_C_E said:

And the reason why man and woman through tens of thousand of years have show opposite aspects is due to?

What opposite aspects are you reffering to? And didn't you know that the Earth is only 6,000 years old?!

Why the need for the religious snark?

And don't pretend not to know the traits... people like to pretend it's all social construction but forget that they certainly had a reason to be in first place and why they became to be in pre society tribes... makes no sense to say both are equal and them justify why they are different in real world with BS.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

SpokenTruth said:
DonFerrari said:

And don't pretend not to know the traits... people like to pretend it's all social construction but forget that they certainly had a reason to be in first place and why they became to be in pre society tribes... makes no sense to say both are equal and them justify why they are different in real world with BS.

In truth, we don't fully know yet.  We do know that a seperation roles was simply practical in the early days.  Men had the more physical chores while women tended to the domestic chores (those relevant to child bearing).   Did a nuerological difference already exist or did those seperation of roles  help develop nuerological differences?  

Further, it is believed that the main nuerological differences are the number of synapse connections between lobes and hemispheres.  Men may have more back to front connections while women may have more side to side connections.  However, we're still not certain if that's the case.  A few tests suggest it while others show it may not.

Exactly, so it have been a silly exercise of our other colleague to say the brain and psycological are the same... yes they are about the same, which don't make they equal, and certainly will take time for us to deepen our knowledge.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Femminist+ another tool of NWO to take down the mans power Without mans power is easy to control the world.

I rememder on twitter EASPORT wnen they say about womens on fifa16 all fifa players was against not on womens of course but with EA that the only new on fifa 16 was that and he has not fix the problems with fifa 15 on new game
And some of twit was from fem say you don't love women blah blah blah blah
There plan its working and they continue to throw this BS with this video
Also about that comment about ''wasted'' i totaly agree

o_O.Q said:

humans are a bipedal species - that is or is not the case? keep in mind of course that there was a girl born with 4 legs in india recently

Which is exactly my point. You're type of generalizing viewpoint would have left that out of the question. My viewpoint accepts everything into question because I don't care what is more likely, I care what is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so you don't see a problem in using sickness to back your argument? it boggles my mind how you don't see the similarity between yourself right now and a religious person with the constant ridiculous rationalisations to support a proposition that has no basis in reality

No I don't see a problem with it when women can seem just as normal as other women who have as much testosterone as other men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do i really have to go into why its nonsensical to compare male babies to grown sick women? seriously?

I'm not asking you to to compare male babies to grown sick women...

all religious beliefs that do not comply with reality

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/news_releases/2013/12/verma/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201312/brain-connectivity-varies-between-men-and-women

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-25198063

hahaha, oh boy. Those three links are all based on the same studies btw, I have already read them. These studies came to the conclusion that generally speaking women and men will have different lateralization of cognitive functions which may lead to different behavioral patterns. My point from the beginning is that these are just generalizations and aren't bound by sex.

Here's what other colleagues said about it, "But experts have questioned whether it can be that simple, arguing it is a huge leap to extrapolate from anatomical differences to try to explain behavioural variation between the sexes. Also, brain connections are not set and can change throughout life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have been denying this all along actually

No, I have said that nothing is dependent on only one thing. Aggression is not dependent on just testosterone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you've claimed that just because something is present then that is all that's needed... disregarding of course that different concentrations are needed to achieve different results

When did I say that just because something is present then that's all that is needed? How many times did I say that the more testosterone a body has the more likely it is to be more aggressive? Doesn't sound like I'm disregarding different concentrations like you say I am, instead it sounds like you're taking my words out of context to fit you're agenda.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scientists have determined the ranges yes...

I didn't ask if scientists determined the ranges.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh how do you think sex changes are completed and maintained after surgery? you've never heard of hormone replacement?

Oh yes I have and have never said that hormones aren't a contributing factor to such things like muscle growth or hair growth. Hormone replacement will cause more hair to grow but I'm sure you're not saying that only men have hair on their bodies. A woman is a woman regardless of her muscle mass or hair growth.

DonFerrari said:
A_C_E said:
DonFerrari said:
A_C_E said:

Holy shit dude, it was a joke...

And holy shit, I simply  didn't know what you meant in the first place...

So we are back to the generalizations of traits. Women cook more, women wear more makeup, women talk more, women do this and women do that...men do that too, helllllooooooo! This is my point, traits, psychology, whether you like the color blue or not...these are not bound by sex. Stop making my argument to be more than it is. And I'm not justifying anything...lol. What the....?