By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you wish CHRONO TRIGGER REMAKE?

Do you wish CHRONO TRIGGER REMAKE?

On NX 30 29.70%

On Pc 3 2.97%

On PS4 30 29.70%

On Xbox 1 0.99%

Multiplataform 19 18.81%

NO 18 17.82%

Total:101
BraLoD said:
By the way, do you guys recomend the PS1 version?

DS. PS1 is the as SNES with some cutscenes

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Better f**king not be action rpg then.... needs to stay true to the orginal.
The classics I feel you owe to not butcher too much.

I don't see why not? The original is still very easily available on multiple platforms so people who want to play that version can still do so, even if a remake is eventually made. It's not like making one is somehow taking anything away from anyone.

SquareEnix owes us something from the Chrono series after they teased us by using a remix version of Frog's theme in their E3 hype video earlier this year yet there was nothing Chrono related at the event sadly :( I'm hoping for both a remake and another entry because this series deserves both!

SE Hype Video - https://youtu.be/QrSH2wKh6ys?t=42s

Frog's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5FFDj7vH6E

A Squeenix + Level 5 + Toriyama collaboration on a Chrono Trigger remake could be awesome. On the other hand, the original is just fine the way it is, and a remake would probably change the game into something existing fans wouldn't want.

If I had my say, a purely graphical update (especially the Mode 7 bits) would be more than good enough. And by purely graphical, I mean touch up the sprites, add extra frames of animation, that sort of thing. Unlike FF7, Chrono Trigger still looks & sounds very nice and doesn't need much in the way of improvement.

Around the Network

Sure, which reminds me that I need to finish the DS version :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'd definitely love to see it happen but also for it to be multiplat and no stupid delays either.

Wouldn't mind if they opted for a switch style battle system either.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Aeolus451 said:
They honestly just need to update the graphics and that's it.

Why in the hell would they remake this pearl to just update the graphics ? The original have the best pixel art in any rpg. Do you want them to update the graphics like they did with ff 6?

OT, ofcourse i want, loed the original and would love to see this remade, just look dragon quest 11 and imagine chrono trigger !!!

Well because they would try to change everything in the game otherwise and it would most likely ruin it. Video game directors are just as bad as movie directors with trying to make a project theirs. If they just updated the world and the character's looks to today's level of graphics (maybe add in voice acting) but left everything else alone, it would be an awesome remake.

this is still arguably the best game ever. it has aged incredibly well and doesn't need a remake. i would rather a sequel that is more in the vein of CT's format. that would be great

Hi

Square Enix would probably fuck it up..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---