By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Before Jan 1st 2017) I Challenge You to Complete...

Mega Man 1 is especially easy to beat (even with one hand), since you can beat most bosses (including Wily and Yellow Giant) with the pause trick. =P

But I wish you the best of luck anyway, it definitely takes some training to achieve it!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Took me awhile, but I thought of a good one:

Beat Mega Man 1 using only one hand.

Interesting challenge. Reminds me of a video I saw a few years ago of some guy beating a Castlevania game with a DDR pad. He got hilariously hyped up when he finished.

I'm having trouble deciding on a good challenge for myself. I'll come back to this when I think of something.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Have sex with my hot friend who is married and make her say she loves me and leave her husband for me. Then stop talking to her.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Beat my platinum count in 2015. That's 33 plats.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

pbroy said:
Have sex with my hot friend who is married and make her say she loves me and leave her husband for me. Then stop talking to her.

You set a high bar with that one. 

Why not just keep having sex with her afterwards?

Around the Network
John2290 said:
pbroy said:

Very noble of you.

You never know... maybe hes abusive. In that its utilitarian and hedonist combined lol.

John2290 said:
barneystinson69 said:

I want 35k gamescore by the end of the year. E-penis is all that matters ;)

So thats how its measured. I remember my score on 360 was 1600 or so last time I seen it, I don't really get the sharability of it, like. How is it measured to other players? Can you compare? Tell me more, I never added a friend on xbox because simply no one Ive ever known besides for myself and a mate in the UK have had any. Anyways, whats the deal with them? Whatever it is, it can't be as rewarding as trophies, can it? Both really do need a bit of an overhual to the furmula though. Hopefully ingame unlocks for platinums/100% or unique avatars/codes before ID name...something.

I like gamescore. Looking like a total "bum" for playing so much is great!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Maybe i will go back to Ninja Gaiden(NES)

It took me a while but I think I've decided what my big goal for the year will be. I'm going to get the platinum trophy in White Knight Chronicles. Before you ask, yes it is possible to do entirely offline. Someone on pstrophies has done it offline from start to finish. I've already put a pretty decent dent into it. I'm at guild rank 9 and have about 200 hours invested already. 

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

OdinHades said:
I set myself the goal to get platinum in all three PS2 GTA games. That is San Andreas, Vice City and of course GTA 3. I'm currently busy with San Andreas, but damn, the missions in Las Venturas get so hard! GTA 4 and GTA 5 are a joke compared to this!

If you manage to get the platinum in Super Meat Boy, then kudos to you, that one is one of the hardest there is. I can't compare to such high standards, I simply don't have enough time for gaming, sadly. =/

Looking good so far, I just got the platinum for San Andreas! Now I'm gonna start with GTA 3. =)

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.