By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Before Jan 1st 2017) I Challenge You to Complete...

OdinHades said:

Looking good so far, I just got the platinum for San Andreas! Now I'm gonna start with GTA 3. =)

A piece of advice for Vice City, get the 'Take the Canoli' trophy out of the way immediately using the sea sparrow exploit. Otherwise you'll have a boring and painfully slow grind ahead of you later.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

My goals are to get more platinum trophies than last year so 30 minimum. I also want to 100% and/or platinum more games than last year so 40 minimum.
As for a very challenging trophy goal, getting the platinum for Chariot. Currently only 19 people have done that on psnprofiles

Wright said:

Beat Dark Souls blindfolded.

haha I was actually wondering if this was possible the other day.

John2290 said:
Wonktonodi said:
My goals are to get more platinum trophies than last year so 30 minimum. I also want to 100% and/or platinum more games than last year so 40 minimum.
As for a very challenging trophy goal, getting the platinum for Chariot. Currently only 19 people have done that on psnprofiles

What place do you think you'll make it to in Arcturus's Trophy league here on VGchartz? 40platz is mad, insane. High 5.

In 2013 I was 11th while the last two years I've been 6th. I might make top 5 this year depending on what other people do and if my systems don't brake. Last year my vita broke in March or April and my ps3 in December before I could finish the mass effect.

Also the goal is 30 platinums and 10 games to 100% that don't have platinum trophies. Though if I get like 31 or 32 I'd need less than 10.

I'm off to a very slow start so we'll see.

Miguel_Zorro said:
Teeqoz said:
John2290 said:
So, I'ma post mine. I will platinum Super Meat Boy. I'm sure I will land myself in hospital a few times but I WILL DO IT. .

If you manage this then, well, massive kudos to you, good sir. Tbh I don't really believe you can do it, but good luck

Apparently only 52 people have done it.  That probably includes some hackers, so this is a tough challenge.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3944-Super-Meat-Boy

No hackers. So far no1 can hack ps4 or Vita for trophies.

As for platinum. 

I would like to plat these games in no order.

SFV, Skullsgirls 2nd Encore. GGXrd Revelator, Tekken 7 , King of fighters XIV, BBCF, Nioh and NieR Automata :)