By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan's Best Sellers: ♯DEC Edition (MHX #1 SW, N3DSLL #1 HW)

Darwinianevolution said:
Monster Hunter is a beast over there. After the 3DS gets replaced, the battle for which system gets the MH games will be amazing: the PS4 or the NX? Probably both, though.

Also, Minecraft is quickly reaching that million units sold in Japan. Will it be the first Vita game to reach 1m in Japan?

OH WHAT!!! The Vita doesn't have a 1 million seller game in Japan? =o 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Valkyrie Drive! I see MonHun and MonStr being in the top 10 in January. DQ Builders, too. It's Feb that I can't wait for.

Jranation said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Monster Hunter is a beast over there. After the 3DS gets replaced, the battle for which system gets the MH games will be amazing: the PS4 or the NX? Probably both, though.

Also, Minecraft is quickly reaching that million units sold in Japan. Will it be the first Vita game to reach 1m in Japan?

I think not, at least not in retail (in digital I'm sure it has a couple).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Jranation said:

I think not, at least not in retail (in digital I'm sure it has a couple).

Oh Okay! Not sure when was the last time Sony gave us an update on some Sales of Vita Games. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Minecraft = beast sales

Around the Network

So, the 3DS did won as expected and Wii U surpassed the PS4 this month. But what's impressive is the fact that the top 10 software of the year is basically just 3DS and Wii U games. Not a single Xbox/PlayStation game there. Is this a first?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
So, the 3DS did won as expected and Wii U surpassed the PS4 this month. But what's impressive is the fact that the top 10 software of the year is basically just 3DS and Wii U games. Not a single Xbox/PlayStation game there. Is this a first?

Wasn't the Top 10 best selling games in Japan in 2014 full of 3DS games?

LipeJJ said:

Kylee uses Famitsu numbers.
In Media Create top 10 there is Minecraft on PS Vita.
If we combine the sales from the PS3 and PS4 versions of Metal Gear Solid V and Dragon Quest Heroes they would be in top 10 too.

Darwinianevolution said:
LipeJJ said:

Wasn't the Top 10 best selling games in Japan in 2015 full of 3DS games?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Wasn't the Top 10 best selling games in Japan in 2015 full of 3DS games?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. .-.

Sorry, I meant 2014. :P