By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post Your Current Crush

Tagged games:

Cloudman said:

Already working hard for next year's greatest users event, huh? ; )

Well, here is my crush.

Shocking, isn't it...

Who is that BTW?

Sadly my fans have slowly left this website. They either got banned, left the website or don't partake in that silly contest. 😢 People that like me are fellow trolls, a few gays and the few of the remaining Xboners. But its always nice to jump start the new year with some community gathering threads and maybe make some friends along the way. 😃

Fei-Hung said:
Mine has been Salma Hayek since I watched the snake scene in From Dusk till Dawn.

Well, now you got that movie on my radar. 😉

Mr_No said:

Paul Telfer. And I tend not to choose Hollywood actors since they're all unattractive in a sense. But not Paul Telfer.

The Originals? Or was it Vampire Diaries. I watched all seasons of both last year. Both got boring to me this season. Maybe when the season is over, I'll watch them all during a binge.

AbbathTheGrim said:
Fei-Hung said:
Mine has been Salma Hayek since I watched the snake scene in From Dusk till Dawn.

Have you seen Frida?

I will have to google that.                               

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Tamron Hall 😍😻😘👌🏾👏🏾👌🏾😘😻😍

Yeah I have 2 lol. So what?!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

pbroy said:
Cloudman said:

Well, here is my crush.

Shocking, isn't it...

Who is that BTW?

Sadly my fans have slowly left this website. They either got banned, left the website or don't partake in that silly contest. 😢 People that like me are fellow trolls, a few gays and the few of the remaining Xboners. But its always nice to jump start the new year with some community gathering threads and maybe make some friends along the way. 😃

Fei-Hung said:

Mr_No said:

Paul Telfer. And I tend not to choose Hollywood actors since they're all unattractive in a sense. But not Paul Telfer.

The Originals? Or was it Vampire Diaries. I watched all seasons of both last year. Both got boring to me this season. Maybe when the season is over, I'll watch them all during a binge.

AbbathTheGrim said:
Fei-Hung said:

Have you seen Frida?

She's a mess in Frida lol. But you know what's under the makeup. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Amy Lee

Although Amy Lee has been a "crush" now for going on 10 years or something.

More recently? I'd probably go with Emily Blunt doing this -

----

For a more NSFW kinda thing, I'll go Cervena Fox.

NSFW 1
NSFW 2
NSFW 3
NSFW 4

Enjoy!

pbroy said:
Cloudman said:

Well, here is my crush.

Shocking, isn't it...

Who is that BTW?

She's a character I drew one day, and I thought "I really like this character. I think I'll draw her some more. Maybe use her as a mascot or something.." And that's where it all started...

I thought we would be friends when you friended me in the beginning. : < I guess I am too nice and not trolly enough... T.T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:
pbroy said:
Cloudman said:

Well, here is my crush.

Shocking, isn't it...

Who is that BTW?

Fei-Hung said:

Mr_No said:

AbbathTheGrim said:

Have you seen Frida?

She's a mess in Frida lol. But you know what's under the makeup. 

She's not a mess in the WHOLE movie though, nope. :P

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Sasha Banks!

Your mom. She makes the most delicious breakfasts pbroy :D.

PS: You had to expect SOMEONE to say it.

kooltrex said:
SamuelRSmith said:
I checked this thread to see creepy people uploading Facebook photos, severely disappointed thus far.

^

^

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

sabvre42 said:

Your mom. She makes the most delicious breakfasts pbroy :D.

PS: You had to expect SOMEONE to say it.

She does make good eggs and bacon. 😉

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence