By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post Your Current Crush

Tagged games:

Who are you currently crushing on? Any famous people, internet hotties, nerds, fatties, game characters, animals? Let's share and appreciate together. 😍😘

Note: Please refrain from posting pics of people you know personally in your private life, unless they give you permission to do so. It's OK to talk about them though, just no too much personal detail. Forum members are fair game, if they have disclosed pictures of themselves for others to see. Also, no overly sexual dirty language. They are watching.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Carminha Fru Fru

I've been getting this asked a lot about my current profile pic. She is Kayden Kross. I admire her beauty. Don't judge her for what she does, she has feelings too. 😢

She does an awesome Supergirl too, see...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Already working hard for next year's greatest users event, huh? ; )

Well, here is my crush.

Shocking, isn't it...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Mine has been Salma Hayek since I watched the snake scene in From Dusk till Dawn.

Around the Network

Paul Telfer. And I tend not to choose Hollywood actors since they're all unattractive in a sense. But not Paul Telfer.

Fei-Hung said:
Mine has been Salma Hayek since I watched the snake scene in From Dusk till Dawn.

Have you seen Frida?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I checked this thread to see creepy people uploading Facebook photos, severely disappointed thus far.

SamuelRSmith said:
I checked this thread to see creepy people uploading Facebook photos, severely disappointed thus far.

^

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Meghan Trainor 😻😘😍👍🏾👍🏾👌🏾👌🏾

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!