By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm buying a PS3 soon. Slim or Super Slim?

The slim is a bit bulkier but much easier on the eyes. I have the Superslim and I hate the way the disc drive works. It is however, easy to replace the hard drive.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Slim, its the sexiest. The phat was like a fat chick with a cute face. The super slim is like an anorexic crack whore missing teeth. I just wish they would give us external HDD support already. I have so many games to download still.

I'd go for the phat. Big birds need lovin too!

Well I can only speak for the Slim model got my PS3 Uncharted 2 bundle in November 2009 I don't remember the exact day... And it is still 100% have about 70 games to play on it and I've never had any problems.

ps_wiro said:
Well I can only speak for the Slim model got my PS3 Uncharted 2 bundle in November 2009 I don't remember the exact day... And it is still 100% have about 70 games to play on it and I've never had any problems.

No problems for 6+ years? Sounds interesting.

bet: lost

ps_wiro said:

I haven't had the super slim but corrugated plastic looks like donkey balls.

The phat in my opinion is the best looking but you'll need your own sub station to run it. I had to get the slim when my phat burnt out. It was karma for thinking my friends were knobheads for buying 360 after 360 as each one got red-ringed.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
ps_wiro said:

I haven't had the super slim but corrugated plastic looks like donkey balls.

The phat in my opinion is the best looking but you'll need your own sub station to run it. I had to get the slim when my phat burnt out. It was karma for thinking my friends were knobheads for buying 360 after 360 as each one got red-ringed.

Defiantly agree with you on that as for looks the phat PS3 is the better looking console of the different PS3 versions... 

Slim.

Super Slim, but that's just me since I have a penchant for non slot disc drives...

Get the big fat version it weighs that much no burglars would be able to lift it! Super secure.

Slim version
If you can find a j model great but not
Go with the k model its great

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS