By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - UPDATED: North Korea claims making underground hydrogen bomb test as "artificial earthquake" is registered

I just hope the waves of forthcoming emp's don't wipe out all my trophies from the servers, and from the local system caches as well. Better print out the list for my grandchildren, and their children's children, asap.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

sickening

Bad guys.

Welp, now I am kinda scared.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

North Korea is just trying to scare people like they scare their own citizens. But it won't work. We've taken on tougher entities than them, we're okay guys.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
LipeJJ said:
Is this really happening? I'm afraid now. .-.

Who would want to nuke Brazil? Argentina at most? Don't worry xP

Haha that's true, thankfully we're at least peaceful. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Ljink96 said:
North Korea is just trying to scare people like they scare their own citizens. But it won't work. We've taken on tougher entities than them, we're okay guys.

I'm not all that scared because I know too well that if NK ever dared to launch a single nuke then they would be wiped clean off the map and of course something that big would either spark a world war where everyone loses or evryone agrees NK was being an arse and make an example out of thier would be demise, when they think it's a good idea to threaten the world or anyone else with a nuke, you know they are making themselves part of the problem and an enemy that shouldn't really exist. The fact they are clearly going to use these as a threat shows that they are willingl to risk the end of humanity because they can't control or demand shit from the world.

Also Japan seems to be spazzing out about it so this doesn't bode well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It's serious stuff, but I feel like ''omg its the end of humanity'' is a little overboard lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

The world is too busy with ISIS to bitch-slap North Korea.

Fairly glad I live almost as far from North Korea as is possible to get.