By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Make your ultimate PC!

Nothing fancy. I'm really happy with my current rig. I think I could only improve it by a new case, a proper fan controller, a current gen i7 and a bigger SSD. Other than that I'm pretty set. I already have the best currently available graphics solution.

Gonna make my ultimate PC next year when big Pascal hits.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I hate to say "tagging", but it's a bit late to post what I would do. See you tomorrow.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Really when I originally said I wanted a PC that technically isn't one I meant this:

By which I mean I want to become the computer in a sense that I am both human and a machine.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I don't need the highest stuff so i'll just make a reasonable gaming PC not a powerhouse
Skylake i5
16gb ram ddr4
amd r9 390
and a nice clean case with pref a fan led

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Chazore said:
Really when I originally said I wanted a PC that technically isn't one I meant this:

By which I mean I want to become the computer in a sense that I am both human and a machine.

Why don't you just become cyborg from Teen titans?

He was probably one of the coolest characters on Cartoon Network back then. I remember back as a kid when I wanted to create a super computer to become exactly like him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

Why don't you just become cyborg from Teen titans?

He was probably one of the coolest characters on Cartoon Network back then. I remember back as a kid when I wanted to create a super computer to become exactly like him.

I could be lol but I prefer the GITS style of becoming a machine and how they operate.

Though Cybrog's arm cannon and sound blaster are definitely one of his best points along with his souped up car.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

If money was no issue then:

X99 motherboard
Core i7 5960X Extreme (8 core with hyperthreading) overclocked to 4.4 GHz
Water cooled
64GB DDR4 RAM
2x 12 GB Titan X in SLI
1.2 TB Intel 750 PCI-E SSD (2400MB/s Read, 1200 MB/s Write), Main drive
4x 2TB Samsung 850 SSD, storage drives
Blu-Ray drive + DVD writer
3x 4K monitors
7.1 surround sound

All installed in a table like this (I'd arrange the monitors differently):

AMD Duron 1.2ghz
1GB DDR
CD-WR
80GB HDD

so there...

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'd invent new hardware. A new mobo that can have 10 quad cores. 192GB RAM. 8 Titans.