By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Make your ultimate PC!

With your luck, you end up winning a lottery for 1 million dollars!

As happy as you are, you start thinking about what you want to spend using this cash. First thing you realize is that you can finally make your dream PC become reality. Considering you won't care for things such as several-thousand dollar diamond crusted mouses and whatnot, you realize that you have enough money to make a powerful gaming PC.

Now, what would you choose for your dream PC? What would the external features of your PC be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Nothing too fancy... A fast Intel i7 Skylake, 32GB DDR4 RAM and two Titan X GPUs (SLI with more than two can bring more problems than gains).

And a big G-Sync monitor (Ultrawide or 4K) + Oculus Rift + HTC Vive.

My Dream PC would technically cost more than 1 million, though it;s not even much of a PC at all. I would probably for the time being just buy a 6 monitor setup with a water cooled quad GPU setup along with water cooling for the CPU and 32 gigs DDR4 RAM and either a few 500gb-1tb SSD drives, I'll keep my current case though but I wouldn't mind one of these two:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Tagged.

Chazore said:
My Dream PC would technically cost more than 1 million, though it;s not even much of a PC at all. I would probably for the time being just buy a 6 monitor setup with a water cooled quad GPU setup along with water cooling for the CPU and 32 gigs DDR4 RAM and either a few 500gb-1tb SSD drives, I'll keep my current case though but I wouldn't mind one of these two:

Those look like very nice PC's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

Those look like very nice PC's.

I liked the top case ebcause I watched Tek Syndicate who sent someone to a PC expo last summer to check out new hardware and cases being shown and the one at the top definitely caught my eye for how you could tell it to open or close automatically or manually.

The middle case is one in particular that I would like to own based on where all the parts go and general airflow.

Third and final pic is a case that Angry Joe happens to own from his PC build he made last year:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

How about this.

Basically a bunch of PS3s duct-tapped together.

But can this PS3-cluster run Star Citizen?

My dream PC would have the best parts available at the time, but without going too overboard with it. I'd also like it to be as discreet as possible, I think most of these rigs people build are really ugly, so I would go with something like this:

jigokutamago said:

How about this.

Basically a bunch of PS3s duct-tapped together.

Still better than an Apple PC