By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware - 26th December (PS4 1.1 Million Units)

i think, 2016 is the biggest year EVER for console's. PS4 over 50 million at the end of the year 2016 maybe.

Around the Network

Nothing maybe about it

KazumaKiryu said:
i think, 2016 is the biggest year EVER for console's. PS4 over 50 million at the end of the year 2016 maybe.

PS4 will be at 54-56 million by end of this year. Maybe even 58m assuming VR takes off and another price cut happens. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
KazumaKiryu said:

PS4 will be at 54-56 million by end of this year. Maybe even 58m assuming VR takes off and another price cut happens. 

And with a increase in japan sales(persona,ff15,yakuza etc)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

AEGRO said:
binary solo said:
I've updated my holiday home console tracking thread, which includes 19 Dec and 26 Dec. Though 19 Dec is approximate, but accurate enough.

PS4 looking like ending up for the holiday period vs 2014 by 2 million. Xb one looking to be pretty flat. Wii U will be up compared to 2014 too.

PS4 manages 2 weeks running over 1 million, and 3 one million weeks for the holiday period. PS3 never achieved that.

There's a chance PS4 reaches 36 million LTD in the final week of 2015, It needs to end on 35.88 million to reach 17 million for the year. That means the final week needs to be 550K. Not sure it will hit that.

Is the Ps4 still ahead of the Ps2?

Yes!  But don't know how much, could be 3M.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
KazumaKiryu said:

more than 50 million, that is incridble. but maybe you are right, i dont know. VR.. its exciting, how big it is..

xl-klaudkil said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

And with a increase in japan sales(persona,ff15,yakuza etc)

Persona 5 <3 Yes, Yakuza 6, FF 15, Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, VR.. a big year in japan too.

GreatStation 4. ^_^

Darwinianevolution said:

Even with all the potential games coming to the PS4, the Vita still edges it out in Japan.

And I am pissed for that! Why isn't it outselling it there? Is Japan that big on mobile now?!

AsGryffynn said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Even with all the potential games coming to the PS4, the Vita still edges it out in Japan.

And I am pissed for that! Why isn't it outselling it there? Is Japan that big on mobile now?!

Now?....It´s been that way for quite some time.

KazumaKiryu said:

It should be over 55M so 50M is certain.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."