By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Any reason for The Division shooting up aside from release coming soon?

Around the Network

After November and December, until MS is cheaper than PS4, those threads are going to be kind of boring.

riecsou said:
After November and December, until MS is cheaper than PS4, those threads are going to be kind of boring.

I don´t think Microsoft will hold on $349 much longer. I´d say February at the latest they will drop to $299.

What should be interesting to watch is if Sony will follow right after or wait for a better date like PS VR release window.

ihh said:
Was wondering this too. Was there pre order news or something?

Crazy how the PS4 version is so far ahead of the XB1, which is at 610.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:
ihh said:

As for the xbox version I´d say that whoever was interested in this game already preordered some time ago for the beta.

Around the Network
ihh said:
riecsou said:

I don´t think Microsoft will hold on $349 much longer. I´d say February at the latest they will drop to $299.

What should be interesting to watch is if Sony will follow right after or wait for a better date like PS VR release window.

I hope Sony does. It's always interesting to see what MS does to give themselves an edge when they're at price parity. You know extra freebies are coming.

ihh said:
Pionner said:

As for the xbox version I´d say that whoever was interested in this game already preordered some time ago for the beta.

Alpha

Shadow1980 said:
Does anyone know what's going on at Amazon? They normally update the monthly and weekly rankings every day at around 4 PM EST. It's now 9:35 and still nothing. Today should have been when the initial rankings for January showed up, so could it be because of the new year? Did they have the same issue last January?

I am guessing it will be slow from now on. The holidays got Amazon and other people interested in those charts. The first few months that people did these threads it was really slow.

Great to see the console doing so well.
B..b..but this gen would be the worst selling ever they said.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Looks like Ps4 is having a good start to 2016