By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Got my GAMECUBE back! With the best games ever!

I just wanted to share my joy with the community!!! So 3 weeks ago I got a hold of my playstation 1 with 25 of my games out of my dads attic. Crash bandicoot 3, command and conquer red alert, gran turismo etc etc.... Now my brother has randomly returned my GameCube with eternal darkness, metroid prime, Mario kart double dash, Lord of the rings return of the king and the two towers, pikmin, super Mario sunshine, resident evil and another ten games......

My collection is reborn. I also have a collection of 20 + of my favourite mega drive/genesis games but the console is missing. It's been a good few weeks.

I'm delighted to once again have such a beautiful collection of older consoles and games!! Happy new year to all!!

Around the Network

There's nothing like getting a tiny piece of your childhood back. I know the feeling. Congrats and don't let them slip away again!

Yeah the gamecube has one of the best library of games

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

That's awesome.

Gamecube is definitely lne of my favorite systems of all time!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

That's great! It's nice to find something you thought was lost years ago, especially something like this.

Around the Network

I hope You have super monkey ball

Loved GameCube. Got mine at launch with Star Wars, tony hawk PS 3, wave race blue storm and luigis mansion.

Really hoping Nintendo makes the NX a more traditional console like GameCube was.

I... gave away my GC some time after I got my Wii. >_>; I used my Wii for all my GC needs, so I felt I had no need for it anymore. Gave to a friend instead x ) Pretty handy when the Wii can play both Wii and GC libraries..

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The GameCube was simply amazing! I spent so many hours playing Paper Mario TTYD, Resi 4, Melee, Double Dash, Wind Waker, etc..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It's great to see nintendos lesser bought consoles gaining respect after the fact. I'll hook it up soon and get stuck in. I spent Christmas night playing tekken 3 on the ps1. If I could have a way to play civ 2,3 and 4 with all the classic tbs and rts games on my TV, I'd be sorted for life. Human onslaught and pharaoh are just 2 lost treasures.