By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy IX Comes to Smartphones and PC

Carl2291 said:

This is pretty significant.

Mainly because Final Fantasy IX is all kinds of amazing.

Edit - "With high-definition graphics, newly added achievements, auto-save, high speed mode, and several game boosting features, the game is easy to pick up and play no matter where you go."

High definition graphics?

Pu-lease! Just like all the other PS titiles they ported, the pre-rendered backgrounds make your eyes bleed. i___i

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Chazore said:
JEMC said:

What a great way to end this year than with this great news.

Second that news

Yep, we should be happy

Don't know why someone didn't start with the 9th to begin with...

zero129 said:
StarOcean said:
So only 10, 10-2, 12, and the 13 series is missing on iOS now. Interesting

Well i think that can be played with SE's streaming service?? (Edit:I see boutros already added this xD ). But id say FF10+10-2 will get ported to mobile same time as PC release like this game. Might be the same for FF12 too, since i dont think the will be a Vita version of that one just PS4,PC,Mobile .

Well yeah technically speaking it could XD but isn't that only in Japan and (from what I can recall) really laggy? o.o I meant more along the lines of a true port y'know?

Hynad said:
Carl2291 said:

This is pretty significant.

Mainly because Final Fantasy IX is all kinds of amazing.

Edit - "With high-definition graphics, newly added achievements, auto-save, high speed mode, and several game boosting features, the game is easy to pick up and play no matter where you go."

High definition graphics?

Pu-lease! Just like all the other PS titiles they ported, the pre-rendered backgrounds make your eyes bleed. i___i

Nah they look good on ffIX.

I'd rather play it on PS1 with a DS1 in my hands.

Around the Network

Amazing news PC masterace hell yeah!

Now Square if you are so kind and give the same HD treatment to VIII. They are still selling that horrible original PC release T.T

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)