Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The three box arts of Zelda Twilight Princess HD

Best box art ?

Japanese 68 35.42%

American 42 21.88%

European 82 42.71%

Total:192

European is kicking ass!

Around the Network

I actually really like NA's boxart more over the others for once.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Why does the European one have a different Zelda logo?

Are we sure that's real?

Meelow said:

Why does the European one have a different Zelda logo?

Are we sure that's real?

No, it is highly likely to just be a certain store's placeholder.

Ugh, all of them are pretty bad. JP is the most acceptable one.

Around the Network

I went for the European one but if the game ends up beeing brighter than the original then my favourite would change to the american one

I think it's cool that there is a different cover for each of the regions, reminds me of old Pokémon games , though there were only two versions

Hiku said:

I like the Japanese cover the most.

SJReiter said:

Isn't it also a spoiler to show Midna's final form? Kinda strange they would do that. 

the_dark_lewd said:
SJReiter said:

Isn't it also a spoiler to show Midna's final form? Kinda strange they would do that. 

If you haven't played it yet, how would you know that's the same person?

Yeah, I was going to point that out. Before I played any part of the game, I had seen pictures of both, but didn't think they were the same character. I just thought she might be a new character, or perhaps a different (Dark world) version of Zelda, or the girl who gets kidnapped in the trailers, etc.

Some times when people point out what may be a spoiler, they forget to look at it from the perspective of a new player, as it only becomes obvious that it's a spoiler if someone points out "hey, that's a spoiler", because then people start to really think about why it could be a spoiler. And when they specifically point out what the spoiler is, well then there's no chance of any element of surprise remaining.

Also, when people point out Princess Midna as a spoiler. They ignore the wolf on the box. If someone is hell bent to avoid info. They wouldn't know Link turns into that wolf.

Yeah, the European box art is fake, well, not official at least. Looks like we're getting the same as NA, which is strange, because PAL usually copies the Japanese box art. It's a shame though, because the Japanese one is definitely the best. I'm not too keen on any of them, but the Japanese cover resembles the original the most.

The European is the best one!! Glad that I'm getting that :)

Edit: Oh looks like is fake, nevermind. :(

Anyways, the 3 look fine to me.

Europe then NA then Japan. Japan's one is underwhelming af.