By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got my PS4 back....need suggestions.

Bloodborne, Until Dawn and Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition (if you like strategy RPGs, this is a fantastic game, its PSN only I think).

Around the Network

Get remasters

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

One of the best games i have played this year was Soma.

It's basically survival horror, but it really is about the story.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

DakonBlackblade said:
Bloodborne, Until Dawn and Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition (if you like strategy RPGs, this is a fantastic game, its PSN only I think).

I need to finish Divinity I got on my Xbox first for free from the 360 before I jump into the new Divinity. Bloodborne and Until Dawn are musts.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
DakonBlackblade said:

I need to finish Divinity I got on my Xbox first for free from the 360 before I jump into the new Divinity. Bloodborne and Until Dawn are musts.

Another great SRPG is Wastelands 2 Directors Cut, its also avaliable on Steam but I believe on consoles its not on Xbox Live and only on PSN (I might be wrong tough). 

Around the Network

If you like games in style Quantic Dream I recommend Until Dawn,I hadn't expectations in that game, it was a pleasant surprise.If you like teen horror movies even better, if you do not like these games, I recommend Bloodborne.

If you haven't played the evil within, I'd recommend it as a really interesting horror game. Has some great elements and a unique japanese feel

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well...I got back with my cousin and I got my PS4 back so now I am back to dual console status. I need to catch up some Sony titles. I let him borrow my PS4 since he gave me an Xbox One for free so now that I it back what games should I get? I got a lot of Christmas loot, so things are looking up. Perhaps a title I haven't heard of before. I am in the process of going through my second time on InFamous: Second Son, so I can get my easy Platinum, so I cant wait to see what you guys recommend.

Yeah I went back to Infamous a couple of weeks ago to get plat... one of the most enjoyable/easy plats around :D

• Until Dawn was lots of fun, though I dont know how easy it is to plat, not gone back to play it yet.
  • Blood borne... i got it, not really played it yet, but seems like a lot of fun
  • Tearaway Unfolded.... not sure if you like cute platform games, didnt sell that great, should be easy to pick up cheap
  • Bloodbowl 2... loving the old school board game style 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

theprof00 said:
If you haven't played the evil within, I'd recommend it as a really interesting horror game. Has some great elements and a unique japanese feel

Yeah, I played some of that on my Xbox. I should finish it. Its actually 67% off right now on the Xbox sale right now. :)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

lol.. I wasn't talking about difficulty. I was talking about design. It's not DMC at all... 

I heard from a friend that its the easiest of the souls games. its a good one to get people into the Dark Souls and Demon Souls franchises because its faster paced.

I disagree. As someone who played the series before, Bloodborne was the 2nd most difficult for me. On the other games I felt the first 2 or 3 areas were easier than the rest... but in Bloodborne the game already starts pretty strong if you are not familiar with it yet (ofc if I play it now it will be pretty simple, but on the first time it was pretty challenging). You don't feel the difficulty gradually increasing, the whole game is difficult and has some crazy spikes (like unfair situations, hard bosses, etc.). That was a tough Platinum. .-.

Anyway, you should definitely check it out... as it's one of the best games of the year (if not the best).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won