By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Splatoon's map rotation system be changed?

Should it?

Yes, it's annoying 81 81.00%

No, keep it, it's good 18 18.00%

Total:99

Interested in hearing what VGChartz thinks about this.

Splatoon currently uses a system where two maps are available for each mode (regular or ranked) for a few hours at a time, and the game randomly chooses between the two for each match.

Now that there are 15 maps in total, with a 16th on the way, a lot of players find this system frustrating, and wish they could just pick from a list, or at least have more than two available at a time.

What say you?

Around the Network

I say up it to 4 maps, per rotation even tho I don't own the game (nor ever will cause money needs to go to other places right now)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Nah, but what DOES need changed? Forcing us to watch the "updates" every single time we log in. Who thought that was a good idea?

Yes it really should, I like Splatoon alot but it's hard for me to play for more than a hour at a time with the two map rotation. I once played the same map for like 10 straight games, not very exciting.

It should but I won´t, developers already said the are fine with the current map rotation and they have no plans to change it

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
It should but I won´t, developers already said the are fine with the current map rotation and they have no plans to change it

Quoting for the truth ^

I want to vote for the level. Nintendo was stupid with this idea. MK8 has votes. And the squid girls are Fii's in disguise.

I would like at the very least 4. Though the thing I care about more is mode rotation for ranked battle. If I want to play Splat Zones, I should be able to whenever I want, dammit.

bet: lost

Should could but won't.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Nah, but what DOES need changed? Forcing us to watch the "updates" every single time we log in. Who thought that was a good idea?

You needa get your prioritys straight mate.

It would be nice if they expanded the map rotations from 2 to 3 for at least Turf Wars, but they mentioned already that it won't be changed..

but then again, some times random means you play the same map for 5-7 times in a row :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]