By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the game you have spent more hours playing and how many?

800 hours? Uhm... if I combine all 3 games of the 4th Pokemon generation, then I'm at roughly 930 hours I believe. (If that counts. )

And no, I don't regret playing them. They sure did give me a sweet time.

(I don't know my Minecraft PC count, but it probably goes through the roof and beats Pokemon... no regrets as well.)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Unrecorded: Minecraft (unknown amount of hours, certainly more than a thousand)

Recorded: Rocket League, 179 hours

My two most Played games of all times are Final Fantasy X, some Thousands of Hours, and League of Legends, also some Thousands of Hours.

Super Smash Bros Brawl. I've put over 1000 hours into that game, it's my favorite

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Tekken 3 we used to play it on every family meeting with my relatives

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Some of you, guys, should go outside more often.

I only know the time I've spent trough Steam, and it says that it's Anno 1404 with 270h. But I'm sure I played more than that on Age of Empires 2 and maybe also with SimCity 4.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Probably Minecraft, but I have no idea how much time I've spent on it. Other than that, my most played game on Steam is Postal 2, with 51h.

Company of heroes around 600 hours mainly online.....

That would probably be Civilization V which I played since it was released in 2010 although I don't know how many hours I got in it.

FF7....

I know I have atleast 2 playthroughs of 150+ hours.

Then theres are the MMOs..
FF11 (the mmo) took like 7years of playing a few hours each day, added up thats probably the most time Ive ever spent on a game.