By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the game you have spent more hours playing and how many?

Dark souls 2 - over 2500 hours

Loved every moment, had lots of fun making different PvP builds and such

Various MM's with countless hours over the years, but no way of knowing lol

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Some of you, guys, should go outside more often.

I only know the time I've spent trough Steam, and it says that it's Anno 1404 with 270h. But I'm sure I played more than that on Age of Empires 2 and maybe also with SimCity 4.

Well, in my defense, RCT2 and SC4 are both about thirteen years old. Let's say I've played them both 10,000 hours; 20,000 hours spread out over thirteen years is just 0.17 hours a day, or about ten minutes. Plenty of time to go outside.

Dark Age of Camelot

Got my first character to level 50 in around 700 hours of play, then continued playing religiously for about 5 years.

Phantasy Star Online. Between Dreamcast, Gamecube and OG phat Xbox, probably a combined 2 years worth of hours.

Maple Story would be second with about a year's worth of hours.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
S.Peelman said:
JEMC said:

I only know the time I've spent trough Steam, and it says that it's Anno 1404 with 270h. But I'm sure I played more than that on Age of Empires 2 and maybe also with SimCity 4.

Well, in my defense, RCT2 and SC4 are both about thirteen years old. Let's say I've played them both 10,000 hours; 20,000 hours spread out over thirteen years is just 0.17 hours a day, or about ten minutes. Plenty of time to go outside.

Hm, you came up with that answer and numbers quite quickly... that sounds like a planned (and maybe already used) excuse!

But I understand you, there was a time where I played a lot of AoE 2 back in the day.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Soooooo here's the problem: as far as I know it's Pokémon Y where the timer stopped at 999 hours and 59 minutes, but of course I played A LOT more, but I can't be shure it is my at 100% my most played game because I replayed Pokémon Emerald so many times that I could have played that even MORE, I shurely can remember a few runs that were 200+ hours but cumulatively I can't really tell :/

JEMC said:
S.Peelman said:
JEMC said:

Hm, you came up with that answer and numbers quite quickly... that sounds like a planned (and maybe already used) excuse!

But I understand you, there was a time where I played a lot of AoE 2 back in the day.

Wich game is "AoE 2" ?

JEMC said:
S.Peelman said:
JEMC said:

Lol. No, no, no, I'm not ashamed of my blatent, and endless, RCT/SC addiction at all! Definitely... Surely... Like, no way...

Swordmasterman said:
JEMC said:

Wich game is "AoE 2" ?

Age of Empires 2.

S.Peelman said:
JEMC said:
S.Peelman said:
JEMC said:

Lol. No, no, no, I'm not ashamed of my blatent, and endless, RCT/SC addiction at all! Definitely... Surely... Like, no way...

Good! Because you don't have to. We're all guilty of that here

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Some of you, guys, should go outside more often

But the sun... it BUURNS @_@

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread