By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have an all time favorite game?

The first Prince of Persia on PS2.

Around the Network

I've played some BIG games in my 25 years of gaming, Shining force 3. Panzer dragoon saga, final fantasy 7, the last of Us, uncharted 2, metal gear solid, GTAs

But I can honestly say I think my all time favourite is from the small studio DONTNOD. Life Is Strange, no other game has got me so immersed and made me think as much as that has, also it hits emotionally aswell. So for them reason that's probably my all time favourite.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

GTA5, The witcher 3, Majoras mask

I alternate between God of War II & III. I love both to death.

Around the Network

No, there's a lot of games that I consider awesome.

Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 3, Yoshi's Island, Chrono Trigger, Alan Wake...

Pokémon Emerald of course: Blaziken+Sick Leggendary Battles+Battle Frontier+one of the first gaes I've ever played

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Amazing story
Amazing music (Seriously, the music in this game is very, VERY good)
Amazing difficulty for Fire Emblem veterans
I've played through the game easily about 50 times and I'm still not tired of it.
Absolutely love that game.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Final Fantasy 8:

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS).

Fire Emblem: Awakening is in the conversation, Gen 1 Pokemon too, and now Xenoblade Chronicles X is becoming a serious contender.

Fire Emblem: Fates is certainly going to be in contention as well. And here's hoping Zelda Wii U can make a big impression.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)