By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Mario RPG Thread (Paper Jam poll is up!)

Where should Paper Jam be ranked?

1st 1 11.11%

2nd 0 0%

3rd 0 0%

4th 2 22.22%

5th 1 11.11%

6th 0 0%

7th 1 11.11%

8th 2 22.22%

9th 1 11.11%

10th 1 11.11%

Total:9
Einsam_Delphin said:
No medals are given for 6th best. :L

Also, has anyone tried a partners only run in Thousand Year Door? I've been meaning to do so at some point, even though I'm not even sure if it's possible. Well I'm sure it's realistic doable, just impossibly hard, which is all the more reason why I want to do it!

Like your partners can only attack and not you? Thats insane lol

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Yep the only things Mario can do in battle is appeal, well he can guard and super guard aswell since it'd definitely be impossible without those.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Dulfite said:

Yep the only things Mario can do in battle is appeal, well he can guard and super guard aswell since it'd definitely be impossible without those.

Oh my goodness that sounds like it would take forever lol

Dulfite said:

Yeah the Hooktail fight already is gonna take over 30 turns, and god damn it's gonna be hard without Attack FX and Sweet Treat, but that's the point, hardcore Paper Mario action, much like the Bonetail b4 Hooktail challenge! Unfortunately my timing is off due to hooking up the Wii to my less input laggy monitor, so I'm gonna have practice up before I can attempt this.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Dulfite said:

Yeah the Hooktail fight already is gonna take over 30 turns, and god damn it's gonna be hard without Attack FX and Sweet Treat, but that's the point, hardcore Paper Mario action, much like the Bonetail b4 Hooktail challenge! Unfortunately my timing is off due to hooking up the Wii to my less input laggy monitor, so I'm gonna have practice up before I can attempt this.

I admire you!

Around the Network

New poll and character of the week are up. Ill do scene later because im on my surface and it is too annoying to type longer things on this.

Need to get more votes!

Glad the tie is broken. New poll tomorrow!

My favorite Mario RPG is Paper Mario TTYD closely followed by Paper Mario 64. Both are so epic and I love the characters and the battle systems  .Vivian and Lady Bow best girls. I wish there was another game like those two, pls Nintendo.

Morning shift vote!