By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did you get for Christmas 2015 edition!

Are you Content?

Yes, did you spell content Wright? 21 50.00%

No, there is so much wrong in the world 6 14.29%

Possible, but it is not Christmas for me yet. 4 9.52%

See results 6 14.29%

Other ,post below 5 11.90%

Total:42

Xenoblade X

Clothes

Shoes

A phone

A tablet

Some drumming tools

bet: lost

Around the Network

Just Cause 3 and a LG soundbar

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Nothing.

A new laptop to play current games at max settings (MSI GE72 with GTX970m, i5-4210h that's for some rreason running turbo mode per default, 1TB HDD 7200 rpm, 8GB ddr3 1600 mhz that i will upgrade with a SSD and more ram in the coming couple months).
A 4TB 7200 rpm external drive.
One of my sisters got me a nice looking new wallet.
I also treated myself a couple games and renewed my PSplus subscription (ToZ and Ar no Surge)

Bayonetta 2.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

gameing wise:

Fire Emblem - Awakening (3ds).
Fallout 4 (pc).

Food. And lots of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Money, gift card, chocolate and some steam games (Nep V, FFF and Undertale) thanks too VGC's PC Secret Santa. Quiet year at my house

Nothing, we don't celebrate Christmas. We used to celebrate it, until this country collapsed and there's next to none work to do xDDDDD.

Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas! :)

Some useless stuff. Spent plenty on my boys.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.