By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did you get for Christmas 2015 edition!

Are you Content?

Yes, did you spell content Wright? 21 50.00%

No, there is so much wrong in the world 6 14.29%

Possible, but it is not Christmas for me yet. 4 9.52%

See results 6 14.29%

Other ,post below 5 11.90%

Total:42

A Playstation 4 Gold Wireless Stereo Headset, some clothes, a pair of shoes and some money.

PS4 Game Collection

Around the Network

Sony Z4 tablet

1. Dragon Quest Heroes - PS4
2. The World of Ice & Fire
3. Star Wars Painting
4. Couple of shirts
5. Alcohol

Good year for me Merry Christmas.

i got the Xbox One Fallout Bundle which is nice. also got Xenoblade Chronicles X and Pokemon SMD.

was hoping for Mario Maker and Yoshi's Wholly World, but i got a ton of spending money for that

Nothing gaming-related. There was simply no game I cared about released during this season.

Edit: I got myself Victoria 2 and Hearts of Iron 3 on steam though.

Around the Network

3 pair of socks
A gift card of a store that used to sell video games but not anymore

Borussia dortmund (german soccer club) sweatshirt

A darth vader tshirt (hmmm, imagine you say your girlfriend “i want a kylo ren figure, to put it next to the tv“), she goes in a shop, sees the tshirt... wtf, she still thinks this is kylo ren

Women...

My family doesn't celebrate, so nothing XD

This was the first year I was really able to give to my family so I went all out. Got my little brother and dad new cell phones, just got cable and a 50x increase in internet speed (All under my name/existing Verizon account, promised to pay the monthly bill and they my dad could drop his internet and land line). Then I got my brother a zotac gtx 970, my dad a new bed and I was able to get myself a ps4. Was also given a smart TV and booze lol. We haven't had a Christmas like this in a while so it's all been a pleasant surprise

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 System, Dying Light (PS4), Toy Soldiers (PS4), A Coat, Gloves, Phone Charger, $50 Walmart Gift Card & 2 $10 iTunes cards

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven