By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official GOTY 2015 Voting Thread

As expected. Nothing Xbox-related can win any community award. I just hope that Ori will be released on PS4 someday so I can play it. Seems to be my kind of game.

Around the Network

Nice charts and results.. haven't voted at all yet, but I may do so later :p

Strange to see Etrian Mystery Dungeon as an option for RPG rather than Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 though :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Bit offtopic, but I like how staff is involved and open to our suggestions - it's certainly less than common elsewhere.

CU......or CF ?

It would be cool if you listed past winners in each category when posting articles in order to give a sense of history and perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Community votes use to be helpful, these days its the one you should avoid the most. Its all become a fanboy war and its clear where the biggest community. Not taking away from VG-charts system, I like there reviews a lot, some of the most unbiased reviews iv read. The community however is another story.

Around the Network

MGSV should have been nominated for best RPG!

Azzanation said:
Community votes use to be helpful, these days its the one you should avoid the most. Its all become a fanboy war and its clear where the biggest community. Not taking away from VG-charts system, I like there reviews a lot, some of the most unbiased reviews iv read. The community however is another story.

I don't remember it being much different earlier, be it gaming, movies, music or <insert anything> that we are allowed to vote for =)

CU......or CF ?