By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official GOTY 2015 Voting Thread

Wagram said:
Very surprised MGSV or XCX isn't on that most disappointing list. MGSV would win that by the way.

Same here -__-

Around the Network
Machina said:
VXIII said:
Machina said:

Nowadays I'm biased against everyone; this generation is bloody dire.

Sounds like how my grandfather would talk if he was still alive. Feeling your age, old man?

We say bloody ('bloody hell' mostly) quite a lot over here!

Oh!

I seriously love how British people talk. It is just awesome. God bless the queen. Still... It wasn't only about how you said it :p.

2016 has something for everyone. Last gen starting years were much weaker imo.

I dont play enough games to do these stuff I can at least go for Wii U GOTY, I guess...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Machina said:
VXIII said:
Machina said:

Nowadays I'm biased against everyone; this generation is bloody dire.

Sounds like how my grandfather would talk if he was still alive. Feeling your age, old man?

We say bloody ('bloody hell' mostly) quite a lot over here!

Don't let them watch Father Christmas goes on holiday lol

The US version had to have all the "bloomin" parts edited out along with alcohol (so he eats more instead) along with builders bum as well lol.

For the record I usually do say bloomin or bloody hell from time to time since it's natural here, though I don't say bloody at work.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Voted! Nice way to do it.

Around the Network

I wish SMT X FE was in the list for most anticipated 2016. A lot of people on these forums are excited for that. Myself included.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Machina said:
Paatar said:
I wish SMT X FE was in the list for most anticipated 2016. A lot of people on these forums are excited for that. Myself included.

A bit late I know but I have added it in for you, so you (and others who are most anticipating it) can change your response if you want.

Thank you!

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Voted. Thanks

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Game of the Year is a hard one for me as several of the top picks are ones I'm yet to finish so I can't judge them properly.

Disappointed I couldn't vote for Halo 5 as biggest disappointment. I know most will love it but for me it was a big letdown.

Its a crime Xenoblade Chronicles X isnt on the Top original score soundtrack. Seriously i LOVE THAT SOUNDTRACk