By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite Phone?(Edit: Poll fixed)

Company of Favorite phone?

Apple 16 25.40%

Samsung 9 14.29%

LG 1 1.59%

HTC 1 1.59%

Huawei 2 3.17%

Google 4 6.35%

Microsoft Windows 5 7.94%

Sony 21 33.33%

Motorola 2 3.17%

Other 2 3.17%

Total:63
Gourmet said:
The cheapest one with android, HD screen, and reasonable battery. My $80 unlocked phone from 2013 is still super smooth.

Do you know the company?

Also, I'm surprised that an HD touchscreen phone can be around 80 dollars. Companies who sell cheap phones can make easy profit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
LurkerJ said:

If the 4 inch display suits you, you may wanna know that a 4 inch iPhone 6 is on the way. It's not official yet but reports about it being announced soon keep popping up everywhere.

I'd be interested in that. Size has been a significant deturant for me in upgrading.

Why do you dislike bigger screens? Do you have small hands or just dislike big phones?

Iphone 6/6s is only 4.7 inch screen. Never seemed too big for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

The series of phones Vodafone releases are usually quite cheap and have great performance. My current phone is the Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo which I bought exactly a year ago for €85. It has a quad core processor and an Adreno 305 GPU ( All hosted on a snapdragon 400 )

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Nokia N95

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Sony Xperia Z line, IMO best overall Android phones out there (both full and compact versions).

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

Why do you dislike bigger screens? Do you have small hands or just dislike big phones?

Iphone 6/6s is only 4.7 inch screen. Never seemed too big for me.

Big screens means a bigger phone. Big phones are not sleek at all. They are hulking and unsightly when put into your pockets. I care about fashion, and phablets are the antithesis of that.

LurkerJ said:
Teeqoz said:
My TARDIS has been a trustworthy companion throughout times.

In all seriousness, I love my iPhone 5S, and I intend to keep it for as long as possible. I love the form factor (seriously, why do people want such ginormous monstrosities like the 6+?), and iOS is so friggin smooth and a pleasure to use. Despite how much Samsung tries to achieve the same thing through modifications on Android (You all know it's true ) They just don't seem to manage it.

If the 4 inch display suits you, you may wanna know that a 4 inch iPhone 6 is on the way. It's not official yet but reports about it being announced soon keep popping up everywhere.

Heh, like I said, I'm still gonna keep my 5S for as long as possible, but maybe if they have a small model of the 7S when that launches

Just got my Galaxy S5, and so far its pretty good! A big upgrade from my last phone, being the 4S.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

iPhone is my favorite phone.

I don't like Android OS and love to support American Companies.

spemanig said:
LurkerJ said:

I'd be interested in that. Size has been a significant deturant for me in upgrading.

I think Apple is taking notice. I know a lot of people are holding on to their 5s because of its form factor.

Personally, iOS8 support for third party keyboards (can't live without my swype gestures) and the iPhone 6 screen size pump made me completely convert to iOS. 4 inch smartphones make me claustrophobic