By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite Phone?(Edit: Poll fixed)

Company of Favorite phone?

Apple 16 25.40%

Samsung 9 14.29%

LG 1 1.59%

HTC 1 1.59%

Huawei 2 3.17%

Google 4 6.35%

Microsoft Windows 5 7.94%

Sony 21 33.33%

Motorola 2 3.17%

Other 2 3.17%

Total:63
Teeqoz said:
My TARDIS has been a trustworthy companion throughout times.

In all seriousness, I love my iPhone 5S, and I intend to keep it for as long as possible. I love the form factor (seriously, why do people want such ginormous monstrosities like the 6+?), and iOS is so friggin smooth and a pleasure to use. Despite how much Samsung tries to achieve the same thing through modifications on Android (You all know it's true ) They just don't seem to manage it.

If the 4 inch display suits you, you may wanna know that a 4 inch iPhone 6 is on the way. It's not official yet but reports about it being announced soon keep popping up everywhere.

Around the Network

Windows Phones to me. Since i tried one, became impossible to me use any Android ever again.
I have two Nokia, the 625 and 930, that two i will sell to get the new model 940XL. My current Microsoft 640XL is my favorite phone.

iPhone

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Before the whole iPhone and Android craze came, I loved me Siemens. Loved the SL56.

After I couldn't get anymore Siemens, I went to Windows Mobile with the HTC phones. The Fuze was my favorite. Excellent OS that couldn't progress with the touch craze.

Once that OS died a miserable death, I got a Samsung Infuse. Wanted to go back to WP, but WP7 was a mess. Tried it out for a bit with a Samsung Focus. WP8 was a little better, but I couldn't commit. Even though the significant other stayed with WP since 7, cuz I made her. She had a beast 1020 though. W10 Mobile is looking good, but lost the momentum it had with Nokia. Too many OS changes might have killed the user base. 950XL could have been the phone, but it still doesn't have the wow factor. The OS is lacking and app support is weak. Tried it with a 950XL. Had to return that bitch, cuz the gyro got stuck and it forced me into landscape all the time. Just received the free continuum dock in the mail yesterday. Hello eBay.. 😎 . I'm thinking of trying it one more time when the surface phone comes out. I want a metal build that isn't plastic cheap, like the ones now. The OS should be mature by then. The user base might be dead when that happens though. 😆

Right now, I'm loving the HTC Ones. Been through an M7, M8 and now M9. Always been a solid performer for me, with expandable memory and best speakers on phones. Only thing I miss from WP is the camera button on the premium phones. Can't wait for the M10. I also rock a 640XL dual sim LTE WP with W10 beta, on the side. Have a TMob SIM and Philippine Smart SIM in there. Just in case I need a phone to cheat with.

After saying all that. I still push people towards WPs over Android. 😄

Did I talk about iPhone at all? Guess I didn't. Those are for babies. 😆

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

The cheapest one with android, HD screen, and reasonable battery. My $80 unlocked phone from 2013 is still super smooth.

Around the Network

I'm use to iPhones at this point so what I use. I have no issue with android devices.

iPhone 5S.

LurkerJ said:

If the 4 inch display suits you, you may wanna know that a 4 inch iPhone 6 is on the way. It's not official yet but reports about it being announced soon keep popping up everywhere.

I'd be interested in that. Size has been a significant deturant for me in upgrading.

Motorola Moto G. Pure Android, cheap and realiable. Really popular in Brazil.

Ruler said:

Sony Xperia Play is the best Phone, i still use it to this day. And all other phones can go in the trash bin 

Maybe i will replace it for this Phone from China if Sony doesnt do something 

What is this!? this looks more like a handheld than a phone .-.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.