By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - MEGATON: Blatter & Platini banned for EIGHT years!

The Fifa and Uefa presidents have both been banned with immediate effect from all football-related activities for almost a decade by the Independent Ethics Committee

Fifa have confirmed that both Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini have been banned from all football-related activities for eight years with immediate effect.

A statement read: "The proceedings against Mr Blatter primarily related to a payment of CHF 2,000,000 (£1.34m) transferred in February 2011 from FIFA to Mr Platini.

"Mr Blatter, in his position as President of FIFA, authorised the payment to Mr Platini which had no legal basis in the written agreement signed between both officials on 25 August 1999. 

"Neither in his written statement nor in his personal hearing was Mr Blatter able to demonstrate another legal basis for this payment. His assertion of an oral agreement was determined as not convincing and was rejected by the chamber."

source

Around the Network

serves these dick holes right. this is delicious. i hope both eventually get jail time.

They must be in pain right now, specially after the Carolina Panthers just defeated the New York Giants to hell:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2015/12/20/nfl-week-15-injury-news-analysis-betting-tips-fantasy-advice-more/

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Hope they die until then.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

I can see them crying and wiping their tears with the millions of dollars they recieved in the back corner of their multi million dollar mansions..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Serves them right, good to see FIFA taking some action finally.

Neat. I hope more people are kicked immediately soon.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Blatter or Platini are already appealing, when will this guy give up? He's obviously corrupt as they come.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Why isn't Blatter in prison yet?

bananaking21 said:
serves these dick holes right. this is delicious. i hope both eventually get jail time.

Amen to that brother!