By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - MEGATON: Blatter & Platini banned for EIGHT years!

SWORDF1SH said:
bananaking21 said:
serves these dick holes right. this is delicious. i hope both eventually get jail time.

Amen to that brother!

i remember before blatter stepped down and before the elections, platini went on record saying "please step down" and all that shit. playing it like he was a helpless good guy who just wants whats best for the game. 

fucking turd. 

Around the Network

Enter the next corrupt officials...

I just hope whoever replaces Blather is not more of the same.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

lol at first i thought you meant some VGchartz users like platina, i misread that xD

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

i remember before blatter stepped down and before the elections, platini went on record saying "please step down" and all that shit. playing it like he was a helpless good guy who just wants whats best for the game. 

fucking turd. 

I never liked either of them for years. I thought I wouldn't see the day that one of them would get banned never mind both of them. Now what they should do is revote where the 2022 World Cup should be held (probably too late to change Russia 2018), repair the damage they have caused over the years, have a good clear out and start fresh.

“If we had awarded the World Cup in 2022 to the USA, we would not be here,” Blatter said in Italian at a Zurich news conference.

Does he really think the US government is that concerned with the sport and not the corruption. Also, isn't this a sort of admission of corruption saying how World Cups are awarded? Good riddance to him.

Nymeria said:
“If we had awarded the World Cup in 2022 to the USA, we would not be here,” Blatter said in Italian at a Zurich news conference.

Does he really think the US government is that concerned with the sport and not the corruption. Also, isn't this a sort of admission of corruption saying how World Cups are awarded? Good riddance to him.

What he's saying is that if corruption was in favour of the "bigger guy", nobody would care. The guy is a complete arse and it's not the first time he has said shit like this. If he and the corrupt officials didn't become so comfortable asking for bribes then they coud of stayed under the radar but when you have some Fifa officials asking for a knighthood in exchange for his vote, you're asking for an investigation.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/insight/article621401.ece

I think the England world cup campaign team were asked by 3 or 4 officials for something in exchange for their vote. If I can remember rightly money was also asked for.

I think our FA vowed to expose the truth.