By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your top 5 favorite Xbox One games.

I don't think I've ever had so much fun gaming as I'm having now with X1. It makes it easy to just laugh at all the negativity and bitter trolling around here :)

1. The Witcher III - What can I say? I find this game almost perfect, combat can be somewhat clunky and there's some minor bugs but the story, characters, visuals.. amazing!

2. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - I'm a huge fan of Gears and this is Gears multiplayer as its finest. Basic, brutal and smooth gameplay that requires skill with great graphics and 60fps. Wouldn't want it any other way. Campaign is still solid, but 30fps and framerate dips are not good.

3. Rise of the Tomb Raider - After being slightly disappointed with Fallout 4, this game blew me away! Still haven't finished the main story though and I've but many hours in. Good story, amazing cutscenes and polished gameplay with nice character development. Some games make it fun and relaxing to search for collectibles and complete challenges, and unlike GTAV this is one of them and I'm going to go for 100% completion. Max Payne III was one of those games I finished multiple times and also played score attacks, I can see myself doing that with Tomb Raider too. The best adventure game!

4. Titanfall - Very casual and easy to play multiplayer, yet it's so much fun. My favourite FPS.

5. Fifa 16 - I love football and even with its flaws that can be frustrating sometimes, I find myself enjoying building my Ultimate Team and playing matches again this year :)

And I must add other amazing games I've enjoyed such as Fallout 4, Life is Strange, Sunset Overdrive, D4, Fantasia: Music Evolved, Halo 5, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Ori and the Blind Forest etc.

Around the Network
tinfamous12 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
1. Destiny
2. Fallout 4
3. Black Ops III
4. Witcher III
5. Forza Horizon 2

Yep only one exclusive game in the top 5.

Then you need to broaden your horizons.

My Top 5:

1.Sunset Overdrive: I have honestly never had as much fun with a game as I did with Sunset. It was pure crazy gaming goodness. Never seen anything like it tbh.

2. Forza Horizon 2: Seriously, I think its the best racing game I have ever played. BEAUTIFUL graphics, open world, phenomenal soundtrack. Perfect on every level.

3. Ryse: Son of Rome: I KNOW this game gets flack for being a "tech demo", but the story and pure fun of the game outweighed that, it was my favorite launch title.

4. Ori & The Blind Forest: Self explanatory. Probably the most beautiful game this gen.

5. Halo 5: Despite no split screen, this was the best Halo since 3 and better than 1. Love the story and the lore.

I've played every game on your list, so I think my "horizons" are fine. 

Wow this thread died off so quickly I forgot I made it! After seeing the responses though it seems I should give Sunset Overdrive a shot. Might try Forza Horizons as well, I haven't played a racer other than Mario Kart in at least 5 years.

My Top 5 Xbox One games

1. Ori & The Blind Forest (a beautiful game indeed)
2. Sunset Overdrive (another phenomenal game to add to the repertoire)
3. Rare Replay
4. D4
5. Killer Instinct (nuff said)

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

tinfamous12 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
1. Destiny
2. Fallout 4
3. Black Ops III
4. Witcher III
5. Forza Horizon 2

Yep only one exclusive game in the top 5.

Then you need to broaden your horizons.

He doesn't like the same games as you, so he needs to broaden his horizons.

Classic VGC, classic.

Around the Network

1. Fallout 4
2. Halo 5
3. MCC
4. Batman A.K.
5. Forza 6

Only Halo 5 and the master chief collection, MGS V is Multiplataform,
and i hope Scalebound!

1. Ori and the blind forest
2. Halo 5: Guardians
3. Forza horizon 2
4. Shovel knight
5. The binding of Isaac: Rebirth

It's been two fantastic years so far and I look forward to the coming three years at least :).