By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A new group of hackers are threatening to ruin Christmas for PlayStation and Xbox gamers again

Slade6alpha said:
ReimTime said:
How 2 b elit3 haxx0r:
1: Google search "how do I DDOS"
2: Find out you can pay a real hacker to DDOS.
3: Emerge from basement to ask parents for money to "go out". Your allowance is now $25 to match your age
4: Actually use money to pay real hacker; who lives in China and hacks from 6 modded PS2s taped together
5: Make Twitter account and name it by merging two edgy nouns together. Place Guy Fawkes mask somewhere in the picture
6. DDOS Club Penguin for a few minutes so you can get a bunch of 12 year olds to follow you. Since kids believe in Santa they'll revere you.
7. Continue to make edgy tweets with #VivaLaRevolution as if you serve a purpose
8. Succesfully pay the Asian guy to send a large amount of files to PSN. Kids overreact and swarm your Twitter. You take this as a sign that you are a God.
9. Make a bomb threat to a plane when an industry-man says you're stupid.
10. Get arrested by the FBI because the Constituion doesn't protect inbred pieces of dickcheese
11. Finally lose your virginity in prison

Any questions?

I want to know that I feel protected and loved. 

Is there any romance when you lose your virginity in prison? 

How to acheive romance in prison:

1: Ask a dude in the shower room if he "comes here often?"

2: If he seems hesitant at first, drop subtle hints. For instance, dropping a bar of Dove soap signifies that you are gentle.

3: Offer to wash the parts of his back that he can't reach.

4. Get shanked by Big Mike because you were hitting on his woman

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

I don't even play online anymore.. but still, this people has too much free time

Welp, let's hope MS and Sony learnt something from last year. There are actually ways to fight DDOS. It's a hell lot of work and it's expensive, but since they are taking money from us for online play, they should do everything they can about it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

It's a good time to be a Nintendo gamer! x)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I probably won't be affected, but doing this to gain publicity is really annoying :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Thats why i will never ever buy ps+

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I still can't believe that Sony and MS don't have any good counter measures to mitigate these attacks. Sony ok, they are not even popular for being good at internet related things but MS? Seriously, they have the money and the man power. And it's not like there aren't any methods to help with DDOS attacks.

Glad I already played Fallout 4 a few days and thats what I'll be sucked into...no online uses...and Xenoblade for my WiiU. Take em down...then get arrested and I'll have my Live back when I need it, lol. DIrty B*****s.....

Make it So.

ReimTime said:
Slade6alpha said:
ReimTime said:
How 2 b elit3 haxx0r:
1: Google search "how do I DDOS"
2: Find out you can pay a real hacker to DDOS.
3: Emerge from basement to ask parents for money to "go out". Your allowance is now $25 to match your age
4: Actually use money to pay real hacker; who lives in China and hacks from 6 modded PS2s taped together
5: Make Twitter account and name it by merging two edgy nouns together. Place Guy Fawkes mask somewhere in the picture
6. DDOS Club Penguin for a few minutes so you can get a bunch of 12 year olds to follow you. Since kids believe in Santa they'll revere you.
7. Continue to make edgy tweets with #VivaLaRevolution as if you serve a purpose
8. Succesfully pay the Asian guy to send a large amount of files to PSN. Kids overreact and swarm your Twitter. You take this as a sign that you are a God.
9. Make a bomb threat to a plane when an industry-man says you're stupid.
10. Get arrested by the FBI because the Constituion doesn't protect inbred pieces of dickcheese
11. Finally lose your virginity in prison

Any questions?

I want to know that I feel protected and loved. 

Is there any romance when you lose your virginity in prison? 

How to acheive romance in prison:

1: Ask a dude in the shower room if he "comes here often?"

2: If he seems hesitant at first, drop subtle hints. For instance, dropping a bar of Dove soap signifies that you are gentle.

3: Offer to wash the parts of his back that he can't reach.

4. Get shanked by Big Mike because you were hitting on his woman

You guys aren't right...lol.

Make it So.

walsufnir said:
I still can't believe that Sony and MS don't have any good counter measures to mitigate these attacks. Sony ok, they are not even popular for being good at internet related things but MS? Seriously, they have the money and the man power. And it's not like there aren't any methods to help with DDOS attacks.

Considering the amount of traffic they already experiance with new consoles being turned on and updated I think the amount of time they were down last year wasn't bad at all. They practically get a DDOS attack from their own hardware with new users, lol

Make it So.