By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BoTW

CGI-Quality said:
Luke888 said:
Horizon will definitely outsell Zelda FW but will lose on the long run...

I can see them both settling around 7 million, give or take.

It really depends on wether there will be DLC for Horizon or not, imho the statement that came with the 2.6M number hints at DLC rather than a full fledged sequel, otherwise other major releases will cut Horizon's legs...

Around the Network

And someone at the beginning of this thread said BotW was empty. How very wrong that person was

CGI-Quality said:
Luke888 said:
Horizon will definitely outsell Zelda FW but will lose on the long run...

Although, If sony bundles it in the way they have done it  for Uncharted 4, i.e the only bundle in the west ( this  bundle is the only ps4 bundle being shipped in the west since holidays )... Expect 9-10m for Horizon, or even more!

KLAMarine said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I wonder if Zelda beats Horizon in metacritic, whether or not some of the people in this thread will start beating the "media is bias" drum like they have in the past.

As for the topic, I say Zelda will beat horizon in meta and sales. Graphics is obvious cause ps4 = 1.84TF, pro = 4.4TF vs wiiU/Switch is rumored to be less than 500Gflop. Art wise, it is dependent on the individual.

I like BotW's art direction more. Graphics-wise, it's no contest: Horizon takes the cake but I find Horizon's colors to be somewhat dull and grayish judging by most of what I've seen so far...

I would like to see where you have seen grey and dull colours in Horizonwhich is a very colourful game.

Sometimes I think Nintendo fans just assume any game with realistic graphics has brown and grey colour palette.

GOWTLOZ said:
KLAMarine said:

I like BotW's art direction more. Graphics-wise, it's no contest: Horizon takes the cake but I find Horizon's colors to be somewhat dull and grayish judging by most of what I've seen so far...

I would like to see where you have seen grey and dull colours in Horizonwhich is a very colourful game.

Sometimes I think Nintendo fans just assume any game with realistic graphics has brown and grey colour palette.

Judging by what I've seen of the game thus far. I welcome any footage that shows otherwise.

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
And someone at the beginning of this thread said BotW was empty. How very wrong that person was

Sooooooooooo very wrong! Same with the person that said that Horizon looked dull or that the animations were bad or something

tak13 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Although, If sony bundles it in the way they have done it  for Uncharted 4, i.e the only bundle in the west ( this  bundle is the only ps4 bundle being shipped in the west since holidays )... Expect 9-10m for Horizon, or even more!

Got to give it to Sony they are being VERY smart with their bundles. Granted there was an IW bundle in the west as well it just didn't sell well.....at all really.....and that is not surprising seeing as IW was so poorly received.

Man a lot of people in this thread were WAY off regarding the sales of HZD.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

KLAMarine said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Judging by what I've seen of the game thus far. I welcome any footage that shows otherwise.

I ahve played the game and I haven't seen any grey other than when its raining. I wonder what grey have you seen.

For colourful footage look up any gameplay video on Youtube. If you have that grey footage I would like to see it and know because I haven't still seen every place in the game so there could be such a place that I've not been to yet.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Nogamez said:

Sooooooooooo very wrong! Same with the person that said that Horizon looked dull or that the animations were bad or something

tak13 said:

Got to give it to Sony they are being VERY smart with their bundles. Granted there was an IW bundle in the west as well it just didn't sell well.....at all really.....and that is not surprising seeing as IW was so poorly received.

That's right ( This was the second bundle) but I'm pretty sure that is not just what you say, it's also that sony was shipping way more of the bundle with its own software, which of couse is wise for obvious reasons and the cod bundle has been stopped being restocked after the end of holidays i think.

That's why I said the only bundle... Should I say default bundle? Perhaps this characterization is more astute!

tak13 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

That's right ( This was the second bundle) but I'm pretty sure that is not just what you say, it's also that sony was shipping way more of the bundle with its own software, which of couse is wise for obvious reasons and the cod bundle has been stopped being restocked after the end of holidays i think.

That's why I said the only bundle... Should I say default bundle? Perhaps this characterization is more astute!

Yeah I can agree with the default bundle lol. That makes sense!

KLAMarine said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Not to jump in your conversation but in thread made for HZD you can see WAY more than dull and grey colors. Even in early footage there were no dull and grey colors. Anyway here is the thread! Hope this helps!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225455&page=1