By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

What kind of gamer do you identify as?

Console Gamer 577 80.14%

PC Gamer 98 13.61%

Handheld Gamer 41 5.69%

Mobile Gamer 4 0.56%

Total:720

Platforms I'm active on:
Ps vita
PS3
Ps4

Platforms I have that I'm not active on but would he if I had the time (for gaming)
PC
Wii

Around the Network

PS4
PC
Wii U

Those are my current gen platforms anyways. I consider myself a Sony/ Nintendo gamer.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I started doing a count, guys, but it's a bit difficult on my phone. It's more difficult when, say, several people in the thread decide to have ME fill in their blanks with vague responses like "all of ____".

I'm not going to be filling in your blanks. If you don't list it, I don't count it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

For the current gens:

8th Gen: 3DS, Vita, Wii U, PS4, PC
7th Gen: DS, PSP, PSP Go, Wii, PS3

I identify as a handheld gamer primarily :P I believe I'm the only mod who mainly handheld games >:3 the rest are console/PC gamers primarily ;~;

8th Gen:
Xbox One
Original Aqua Blue 3DS
Thinking hard about a PS4 (but haven't bought one.)

7th Gen:
PS3 Slim
Wii
A really old silver PSP that I never really played.

Around the Network

Rule 1 has been adjusted to make up for the fact that none of you read it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Wii U, 3DS, and, since last week, PS3.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

8th: Wii U, PS4, 3DS

7th: PS3

I technically have a Wii and a DS, but left them both at my parents' house. They still like Wii Fit and Sports, and GBA SP and 3DS covers all my handheld needs. Backwards Compatibility FTW.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

PS3, Vita, PS4, Wii U, PC.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I've a fair collection, but the only ones I play regularly are PS4, PS3, Vita, and PS2, in that order.