By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - About the Black Lives Matter community...

Is it fine to be hateful towards whites?

Yes, because (your own reason), 5 4.76%

No, racism is racism, no excuses. 94 89.52%

Other 6 5.71%

Total:105

In my opinion, it's annoying how double standards are applied when the Black Lives Matter community is talking about whites.

It's strange how black/minorities can make fun of white people all they want, yet a white person will be considered a racist bigot for making any sort of "insult" towards blacks/minorities.

Example:

Minority: Lol, white people are so stupid. Have you seen all the crazy things they do?
BLM: (Laugh; silence)

White person: Lol, black people can be so stupid at times. Have you seen all the crazy things they do?

BLM:(calls him racist, rambles about racism, etc)

I used to be fine with the BLM community, but I stopped when I realized a large section of the people in there believe it's perfectly fine to discriminate against white people. 

In all honesty though, most of the people currently in the BLM community remind me of Malcolm X during his years in the "Nation of Islam". At first, he used to hate whites, think it's fine to hate against them, and wanted to make the black community stronger. However, he came to his senses after performing the Islamic tradition of pilgrimage.

Huh, I'm pretty sure the BLM community said they want all people to be equal. Never knew bashing on whites is OK in their world.

(FYI, I am not a white person(in terms of race). I simply had a criticism against the BLM community that most people prefer to hide or ignore).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

This is the kid of OP that really needs examples...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

These kind of groups always have a vocal minority interested in shit throwing instead of meaningful dialog.

Normchacho said:

Explain what you  mean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

This is like those feminist that dont actually want equality, they hate men to much to want them equal to them.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Normchacho said:

Explain what you  mean

You just claimed that a group of people are racist without giving any examples. Who is saying racist things about white people? What was the context of the statement? Were they a leader amongst this group or mearly a memeber?

Racism is a pretty serious claim to throw around without anything to back it up.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
hershel_layton said:

Explain what you  mean

You just claimed that a group of people are racist without giving any examples. Who is saying racist things about white people? What was the context of the statement? Were they a leader amongst this group or mearly a memeber?

Racism is a pretty serious claim to throw around without anything to back it up.

Might as well be the boy who cried wolf. There's plenty of examples in everyday life in america of reverse racism and the hypocrypsy surrounding it. You would have to either be blind (intentionally or unintentionally) or not from US to know of it. 

I cannot comment on whether this BLM movement said any racial comments, since I do not follow them that closely, but I do know they were marching down a street saying "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon."

Normchacho said:
hershel_layton said:

Explain what you  mean

Whether it's racist or not depends on what you believe racism is. Some people believe you can't be racist to a white person because of white privilege, some people say you can still be racist to whites(known as reverse racism).

I don't want to plunge into that discussion. What I do want to talk about is the discrimination minorities commit against white people

I gave an example in the original post, but allow me to give further details. Allow me to give you a few examples of what I mean by double standards placed by the BLM community-

1) Discrimination

Let us say a white person commits a stupid or violent act(for example, Planned Parenthood shooting).It seems strange that the minorities(especially blacks) in the BLM community are so quick to criticize the white person and blame a majority of the race for it. However, if a black person does something stupid or violent(ferguson riot for example), they will make an excuse blaming "white privilege", say something such as "not all black people are like that", and so on.

2) Police brutality

It's weird how Black people get mad when police overreact when dealing with people, yet get mad as well when they appropriately deal with people. Let me give you two examples:

-We've all seen the black people that might have been hurt from policemen. Sometimes they were arrested for good reasons, sometimes not. The BLM community is quick to blame policemen(especially if they're white) if someone gets hurt(especially blacks). However, they never tell you what the person did, and whether they resisted or not. It's unfortunate that many black people have died from policemen. Though, don't you believe it could have been avoided if they didn't resist?

-My next example is for people such as the Charleston Church Shooter. The BLM community complained how the police didn't do anything towards the Shooter. However, they ignore the reason for the police doing so. You can say it's because of his race(that's slightly the reason). In reality though, the shooter didn't resist. The police officers made him freeze, arrested him, and made sure nothing else happens. That's what the police are supposed to do for everyone(not just blacks). It gets worse when the BLM community wanted the police to kill the shooter. It's nothing but hypocritical desires from the BLM community.

3) Dealing with failures

face it, we all fail in life at one point or another. Though, it's weird how BLM community believes that all their failures are because of white people, white privilege, etc etc. It'd be funny if they knew that(on average) Asians make more than white people in America. Though, I suppose they'll choose to ignore it. While white people can lose chances due to their race, the BLM community doesn't care. The argument will only work with them for some magical reason.

To give you more proof, here is the average salary for asians/whites/latinos/african americans:

Perhaps if the BLM community looked at the current generation of african americans, they'll realize why they are in their current position. They'll realize why even the good, professional african americans do worse than Asians/Whites. They are overshadowed by the wanna-be gangsters that the current generation of African Americans sadly want to be.

Tagging to see where this goes on here but I sort of agree that any move of "positive discrimination" is still racist/sexist however you put it if you are giving someone preferential treatment over others it means they are obviously doing the opposite to someone else based on that persons race/gender, giving a leg up to one person means they're putting down someone else, every time.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive