By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - About the Black Lives Matter community...

Is it fine to be hateful towards whites?

Yes, because (your own reason), 5 4.76%

No, racism is racism, no excuses. 94 89.52%

Other 6 5.71%

Total:105

No race is at bottom tier as much as black races
You people discrediting the black live matters movement makes me sick
There's a deep problem and most of you are too privileged to see it
We are saying a widespread and deep oppression of people and this is all you have to say in support
Black lives matter doesn't discredit the problem others face , it's focusing on the one black people face , and what's wrong with that , they have it worst
Reading this thread makes me sick
I'm heading back to gaf

Around the Network

You lot the type of people to run through a a cancer awareness program shouting all diseases matter , are some of you so damn thick
I'm really passionate cause I've lost a friend who was in custody and was tortured by cops ,
Smh maybe you can't jay understand till you've walked in their shoes so I'll leave it at that

Emperorbach said:
Lol
Lol
Lol
You are whining about prejudice
While isn't right is hilarious in the context of what's going on to the black community
We have a movement that's trying to get equal opportunities and rights for people , and all you have to say is black people have to do better
Have you ever shown support or help for black peoples
Is this your dad way of doing way
Black people are raised in a climate where
There schools are much much worse than their white counterparts
Oh in Nam , while blacks weren't even up to 12 % of us population they made 40% of recruits
They are consistently framed and killed by the police meant to protect them , hence strong distrust of authority
They get longer and harsher sentences than their
Refuse to mention their have been 2 successful black communities that got burnt down , black Wall Street research it
And truth be told , white people are a hell of a lot crazier than black people in general , we have people who constantly
There's a systematic and deep racism oppressing the black people
And you've never said hey that's wrong on here , let me offer some supper
This is all you have to say in opening towards the movement
All movements have issues
But what you're saying is laughable compared to be the big picture , I see some people agreeing with you , you have a point but had you shown some support and empathy prior to this I would have given you an ear but for now , no LOL
Grow up

Hmm...Funny. You choose insults over actual facts. You also couldn't use much citations in your works.

Also, I actually help the black people quite a lot. Helping black people/others is what made me "grow up" and ditch the community itself.

You do ignore what I say though. I admitted that blacks have disadvantages. However, they themselves are creating reasons to have those disadvantages in the first place. If many of the young black people are hotheaded potty mouths who want to be gangster, how is that going to help you? Please tell me.

If you'd like, read Malcolm X's biography. He will teach you how to let black people gain the equality they deserve without being hateful towards white. Please learn to understand what criticism is. I do not care if a community is nearly perfect. I will criticize every mistake. There is no error that I will overlook. In terms of the BLM Community, the mistakes are huge. They ruin the community itself..

Also, please learn common english and speaking skills. It will let me(and everyone else) understand you much better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I'm curious as to how many who have such strong opinions on the matter even have relationships with ppl within the black community or are even knowledgeable about real world situations that occur outside of what the see on TV and read on the internet. And to dude that posted above me, for the love of god learn how to type coherently. And btw "And truth be told , white people are a hell of a lot crazier than black people in general" this right here, this is the type of generalizing and stereotyping you are so apposed to but jump at the opportunity to do.

Emperorbach said:
You lot the type of people to run through a a cancer awareness program shouting all diseases matter , are some of you so damn thick
I'm really passionate cause I've lost a friend who was in custody and was tortured by cops ,
Smh maybe you can't jay understand till you've walked in their shoes so I'll leave it at that

You don't need to be black to walk into their shoes. Try being an arab from Jerusalem. 

While many Arabs choose to live terrible lives committing illegal actions, I have chosen to be smart. I chose to commit the right actions, don't cause unnecesary trouble, and not be an idiot. It's that simple. My family has a large history of being extremely poor. However, my father and I decided to not be bad people. It's that simple. 

Can you seriously give an excuse for a poor family if their father chooses to commit crimes? If their kids choose to live like a "gangster"? Sometimes race is not what influences one's life. Sometimes, the enemy to the BLM community is themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
docholliday said:
I'm curious as to how many who have such strong opinions on the matter even have relationships with ppl within the black community or are even knowledgeable about real world situations that occur outside of what the see on TV and read on the internet. And to dude that posted above me, for the love of god learn how to type coherently. And btw "And truth be told , white people are a hell of a lot crazier than black people in general" this right here, this is the type of generalizing and stereotyping you are so apposed to but jump at the opportunity to do.

I have many relationships with black people(half of them american, half aren't). Oh, and the race issue has only been strong in America. It's quite ironic how God's favorite country has people who whine about the color of their skin. It's quite disgusting.

Race issues is what makes me happy to go back to where my ancestors are mainly from(Jerusalem). The fact that no one cares for your skin color is amazing. No stupid communities needed to go against race issues. Either you're a regular person, or you're an asshole that everyone will most likely hate.

hershel_layton said:
docholliday said:

I have many relationships with black people(half of them american, half aren't). Oh, and the race issue has only been strong in America. It's quite ironic how God's favorite country has people who whine about the color of their skin. It's quite disgusting.

Race issues is what makes me happy to go back to where my ancestors are mainly from(Jerusalem). The fact that no one cares for your skin color is amazing. No stupid communities needed to go against race issues. Either you're a regular person, or you're an asshole that everyone will most likely hate.

See the problem here is you are using reason and logic. And I say problem not because you are wrong but because ppl are too emotional to actually talk about these issues in such a way. I'm a white man, I have 2 bi-racial daughters that are half black. By defualt I have to look at the race issues on both sides, or at least if I want to be a good parent I do. The oldest is gonna be 17 in 3 days and she realizes there are bad ppl in this world, regardless of race. She also sees how ironically the black community is harsher towards her and ruder to her than the white community at times. But she knows she determines her own fate, her actions will dicate what and who she becomes. 

Not a bunch of whiny kids protesting on a college campus. Not ppl marching in the streets. She is her keeper.

docholliday said:

Well, I have plenty of black friends on and off. I'm getting older so my friends eventually move, get married or remarried, have gremlins. The thing is that I treat all people the same unless I don't like 'em as a person or that I do like 'em as a person. So I'm not gonna treat someone poorly just because of their race but I'm also not gonna pander or do someone any favors because of their race. No special treatment whatsoever from me.

hershel_layton said:
Kagerow said:

That's not why I even started the post. No one cares how something started. I don't care how the BLM community started. What I care for is that BLM(and other groups) are hypocritical to their words and are extremely hateful.

I see, you don't care about the movement. Very well. That said, someone do care why problem starts in the first place. Do not generalize your position.

Again, criticizing entirity of group because portion of the community. Also, while I do not condone hateful speechs, it seems that all of you are arguing that everything will be good and dandy if only BLM people stops being hateful. Have you ever looked at the other side as well?  Or do they get pass because they are not 'them'?

How large is 'the large portion' of said community? Are you talking about lunatics who gets all the focuses of the media?

And most importantly, I'm not even trying to argue against you because I'm not against your stance. You provided enough reason to be disdainful on your own right. I was talking to other people who were starting to escalate this post to give more meaning than it intended to be.

Questions above are for personal curiosity.

Kagerow said:
hershel_layton said:
Kagerow said:

That's not why I even started the post. No one cares how something started. I don't care how the BLM community started. What I care for is that BLM(and other groups) are hypocritical to their words and are extremely hateful.

I see, you don't care about the movement. Very well. That said, someone do care why problem starts in the first place. Do not generalize your position.

Again, criticizing entirity of group because portion of the community. Also, while I do not condone hateful speechs, it seems that all of you are arguing that everything will be good and dandy if only BLM people stops being hateful. Have you ever looked at the other side as well?  Or do they get pass because they are not 'them'?

How large is 'the large portion' of said community? Are you talking about lunatics who gets all the focuses of the media?

And most importantly, I'm not even trying to argue against you because I'm not against your stance. You provided enough reason to be disdainful on your own right. I was talking to other people who were starting to escalate this post to give more meaning than it intended to be.

Questions above are for personal curiosity.

Look, I used to support BLM because their goal was pretty reasonable- bring rights to Black people.

However, the community itself sucks. It's the same reason why I basically do not put myself into any parties, whether it'd be political, religious, etc.

I look at both sides. I do my best to not bias. Saying so, I will criticize when criticism is necessary. In this case, it is highly needed. The BLM community has drifted away from its goal. Many of them are fine with being hateful towards whites. They don't even need to be the lunatics shown on the media. Look at the ferguson riots. Look at when black people attack whites.

I criticize them for the same reason I criticize ISIS and Islamic regions. Yes, I understand, people love using the "no true scottsman" fallacy and act as though the problem isn't visible. However, once there's a problem big enough to cause misconceptions about one's group, then you realize it's something you must tackle.

For example, if people are starting to believe BLM's goal is to hate whites, then you realize you've got a problem. It takes common sense to realize that it's not bigotry or whatnot to believe that. Take a look yourself at the "reasonable" BLM followers on the internet. They are stupid! I am not going to lie. If you do not use facts and reason to support your claims, then you're most likely an idiot who prefers "feelings" over actual, legitimate information.