By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - About the Black Lives Matter community...

Is it fine to be hateful towards whites?

Yes, because (your own reason), 5 4.76%

No, racism is racism, no excuses. 94 89.52%

Other 6 5.71%

Total:105
docholliday said:
hershel_layton said:

I have many relationships with black people(half of them american, half aren't). Oh, and the race issue has only been strong in America. It's quite ironic how God's favorite country has people who whine about the color of their skin. It's quite disgusting.

Race issues is what makes me happy to go back to where my ancestors are mainly from(Jerusalem). The fact that no one cares for your skin color is amazing. No stupid communities needed to go against race issues. Either you're a regular person, or you're an asshole that everyone will most likely hate.

See the problem here is you are using reason and logic. And I say problem not because you are wrong but because ppl are too emotional to actually talk about these issues in such a way. I'm a white man, I have 2 bi-racial daughters that are half black. By defualt I have to look at the race issues on both sides, or at least if I want to be a good parent I do. The oldest is gonna be 17 in 3 days and she realizes there are bad ppl in this world, regardless of race. She also sees how ironically the black community is harsher towards her and ruder to her than the white community at times. But she knows she determines her own fate, her actions will dicate what and who she becomes. 

Not a bunch of whiny kids protesting on a college campus. Not ppl marching in the streets. She is her keeper.

I always wait for the day people use logic. I swear to you that almost every problem on this world can be solved with logic. However, people prefer their silly opinions and feelings to base their judgements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Kagerow said:
hershel_layton said:
Kagerow said:

Look, I used to support BLM because their goal was pretty reasonable- bring rights to Black people.

However, the community itself sucks. It's the same reason why I basically do not put myself into any parties, whether it'd be political, religious, etc.

I look at both sides. I do my best to not bias. Saying so, I will criticize when criticism is necessary. In this case, it is highly needed. The BLM community has drifted away from its goal. Many of them are fine with being hateful towards whites. They don't even need to be the lunatics shown on the media. Look at the ferguson riots. Look at when black people attack whites.

I criticize them for the same reason I criticize ISIS and Islamic regions. Yes, I understand, people love using the "no true scottsman" fallacy and act as though the problem isn't visible. However, once there's a problem big enough to cause misconceptions about one's group, then you realize it's something you must tackle.

For example, if people are starting to believe BLM's goal is to hate whites, then you realize you've got a problem. It takes common sense to realize that it's not bigotry or whatnot to believe that. Take a look yourself at the "reasonable" BLM followers on the internet. They are stupid! I am not going to lie. If you do not use facts and reason to support your claims, then you're most likely an idiot who prefers "feelings" over actual, legitimate information.

Interesting. But utterly pointless. You have just called a person who agreed with you, and only asked you a question an idiot. It's either my writing was pretty bad, or you decided that reading my post was unnecessary.

I have looked reasonable BLM supporters that I know of. They do seems to have data with sources to prove their claim, and I have yet to hear them discriminizing white. We are clearly looking at two different data here. Since I usually avoid SNS, - especially facebook and twitter- I expected my sample size to be smaller and asked for yours. You returned that question by calling me an idiot. This, however doesn't change my opinion on this matter since I assumed that your data is correct when I wrote the first post.

In hindsight, you decided to not answer my question on equally hateful speech used by those attacking BLM movement. Based on how you responded my post, I will assume that you are against it?

For now, my opinion on this matter is that, although I agree with you that racism is racism regardless of the direction, I believe priority lies on fixing what started this movement in the first place. One thing at a time.

hershel_layton said:
fireburn95 said:
Blm is just as stupid as any other hashtag that's come before it. All centered around a few viral videos... White violence happens too, just those bids don't go viral. There's no systematic racism in USA or UK, get over yourself stupid sjws

I recall a while back a policeman shot a six year old autistic kid( and the policeman was black). The kid was white. The policeman was black. This time, the situation was opposite of society's expectations.

I never saw any outrage from the BLM community(who apparently stand up against the police). It's disappointing how they'll get mad at a policeman using violence towards people resisting, but won't say a word when a six year old is shot for no reason.

Here's the video if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jaHFr8b8qs

The moment I read Malcolm X's biography, I woke up. I realized the BLM community is nothing but rubbish. Standing for all races and being against all discrimination is what leads to an equal country(not completely equal, but a better country). Bashing whites won't do us any good.

Hey dont use logic! It's bad!

Lol, it's all bs. Police aren't targeting blacks. Speaking as a brown muslim btw, there is 0 racism in usa and uk that is systematic to the culture. 

Police vs black people videos get so much viral because of this idea police hate blacks. In the 30 or so cases of blacks getting shot in the past 2 years by police, i never see anyone quote the whites getting shot. If any videos of that is recorded, it wont go viral, the news wont cover it, all just to play to this stupid 'white is racist' card

Kagerow said:
hershel_layton said:
Kagerow said:
hershel_layton said:
Kagerow said:

Look, I used to support BLM because their goal was pretty reasonable- bring rights to Black people.

However, the community itself sucks. It's the same reason why I basically do not put myself into any parties, whether it'd be political, religious, etc.

I look at both sides. I do my best to not bias. Saying so, I will criticize when criticism is necessary. In this case, it is highly needed. The BLM community has drifted away from its goal. Many of them are fine with being hateful towards whites. They don't even need to be the lunatics shown on the media. Look at the ferguson riots. Look at when black people attack whites.

I criticize them for the same reason I criticize ISIS and Islamic regions. Yes, I understand, people love using the "no true scottsman" fallacy and act as though the problem isn't visible. However, once there's a problem big enough to cause misconceptions about one's group, then you realize it's something you must tackle.

For example, if people are starting to believe BLM's goal is to hate whites, then you realize you've got a problem. It takes common sense to realize that it's not bigotry or whatnot to believe that. Take a look yourself at the "reasonable" BLM followers on the internet. They are stupid! I am not going to lie. If you do not use facts and reason to support your claims, then you're most likely an idiot who prefers "feelings" over actual, legitimate information.

Interesting. But utterly pointless. You have just called a person who agreed with you, and only asked you a question an idiot. It's either my writing was pretty bad, or you decided that reading my post was unnecessary.

I have looked reasonable BLM supporters that I know of. They do seems to have data with sources to prove their claim, and I have yet to hear them discriminizing white. We are clearly looking at two different data here. Since I usually avoid SNS, - especially facebook and twitter- I expected my sample size to be smaller and asked for yours. You returned that question by calling me an idiot. This, however doesn't change my opinion on this matter since I assumed that your data is correct when I wrote the first post.

In hindsight, you decided to not answer my question on equally hateful speech used by those attacking BLM movement. Based on how you responded my post, I will assume that you are against it?

For now, my opinion on this matter is that, although I agree with you that racism is racism regardless of the direction, I believe priority lies on fixing what started this movement in the first place. One thing at a time.

I did not personally call you an idiot. My apologies. It was an indirect saying towards people who use their emotions to base their judgements. 

Also, I told you that I hate any form of discrimination. I myself can sometimes be rude towards people, and it makes me extremely disappointed in myselves. Making these groups divided us even more. I just want humanity to stretch out a hand for each other, not just for their own kind/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

fireburn95 said:
hershel_layton said:

I recall a while back a policeman shot a six year old autistic kid( and the policeman was black). The kid was white. The policeman was black. This time, the situation was opposite of society's expectations.

I never saw any outrage from the BLM community(who apparently stand up against the police). It's disappointing how they'll get mad at a policeman using violence towards people resisting, but won't say a word when a six year old is shot for no reason.

Here's the video if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jaHFr8b8qs

The moment I read Malcolm X's biography, I woke up. I realized the BLM community is nothing but rubbish. Standing for all races and being against all discrimination is what leads to an equal country(not completely equal, but a better country). Bashing whites won't do us any good.

Hey dont use logic! It's bad!

Lol, it's all bs. Police aren't targeting blacks. Speaking as a brown muslim btw, there is 0 racism in usa and uk that is systematic to the culture. 

Police vs black people videos get so much viral because of this idea police hate blacks. In the 30 or so cases of blacks getting shot in the past 2 years by police, i never see anyone quote the whites getting shot. If any videos of that is recorded, it wont go viral, the news wont cover it, all just to play to this stupid 'white is racist' card

Were you born in a Muslim family, or did you convert? Just curious.

Also, you don't believe police target blacks. However, do you believe police/people target you and other Muslims for your beliefs?