By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Microsoft: "We have no info on any upcoming Wii U games at this time." Wait what?

Master Chief confirmed for Smash.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Ofcourse its highly unlikely that a Nintendo Xbox would ever become a reality, but one should be able to dream :). Also, I would really, really like a Halo/Metroid game :).

Ultrashroomz said:
Master Chief confirmed for Smash.

Humm.. so it confirm, Master Bro Chief Amiibo.

zero129 said:

OMG Nintendo's NX is really code name for Nintendo Xbox!! .
Really could you imagine if the next Nintendo console was running Windows 10 as its OS and Windows 10 and NX would share the same Nintendo and MS IP's O_O .

Both companies would fill each others software gaps, and two consoles is better than three for the consumer. I highly doubt it would happen, but a console with halo mario and gta would be hard for many to overlook. 

"At this time" - Ooooohhhhh!

Around the Network

Even with it being just a dream, I highly doubt a Nintendo Xbox would compete all that well against a PS5. Especially if the HW is only on par with the XBO. No amount of Mario or Halo would save it. 3rd parties would still abandon it a year or so after the PS5 launched, just so they're not making 2 versions of the same game.

Ooooh the conspiracy of NX has been revealed lel.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Would be interesting to see ...

Nintendo + Microsoft could even things out or end up been a disaster partnership ...

BasilZero said:

Minecraft is a special case considering the fact that the game was previously owned by another person/group and it was pre-released/signed by contract/etc on other platforms prior to being purchased by MS more than likely.

Technically the same case could be made for most of the games in Rare Replay

curl-6 said:
If Nintendo had to partner with one of the other big two, I'd rather it be Microsoft than Sony.

I'd totally buy a Nintendo/Halo/third party box.

Yes. Just totally YES.