Xbox Two 19 16.67%

Xbox 720 9 7.89%

Xbox I Hope We Don't Fuck Up 50 43.86%

Other (List Below) 17 14.91%

Total:114
BasilZero said:
Protendo said:
I actually like the name Xbox Zero...

Launch it with an Exclusive Megaman Zero title and you have my day 0.

Forget Day One Editions - lets go with Day Zero Editions!!!

I told you those are preorders!

Around the Network

Am I the only one who doesn't find this comforting?

Sony confirmed a while ago that the PS5 is coming - yet 2 years into this cycle (Almost half way), and Spencer only "Expects" another one?!

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

How about xbox 4?

DevilRising said:
H3ADShOt3 said:

Hopefully... I don't want another underpowered gen...

You know shit's gone crazy when Xbox fans are complaining about their consoles being "underpowered".

Meanwhile Nintendo fans sit back and laugh.

One audience wants to play third party games while the other just sits there and watches.....

Xbox 361

Around the Network
Eddie_Raja said:

Sony confirmed a while ago that the PS5 is coming - yet 2 years into this cycle (Almost half way), and Spencer only "Expects" another one?!

If we go by looking at the competition then of course Spencer wants to expect another box and sooner since he can see a sort of slightly "fresh" start with a new box, especially one not led by people like Mat. Also better hardware that isn't as expensive as the current set is to them which also happens to be underpowered would give them a nice boost in the longrun.

Spencer knows and admit they can't do anything to make X1 #1 this gen so instead he's going to focus on doing what he can for the userbase while also putting some focus on their next system that hopefully won't be anywhere near like the way they started off back in 2013. I don't know why you're uncomfortable by this, I mean they aren't coming back this gen in any massive way which is bad for them and their userbase if we go by numbers and all this popularity talk (which the site constantly goes on about all the time in vs threads and claims critical significance), MS aiming for a better future system seems more comforting than being #2 and being #2 for yet another gen, they need to focus on the present and the future but not just the present and deal with the future when it's too late (seriously you could say that they didn't really bother much with the present back in 2013 when they were supposed to be putting their main focus on the long run of this gen).

Also if you notice over the years, each gen is getting shorter and shorter by about a year which means it's going to reach a point where it'll be 6-5-4 years each gen if you take out the initial planning years.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Carl2291 said:
Of course there will be another console. They just sold over 1.2 Million units, in 1 Month, in 1 Country.

<downplay>1.2 is impressive, but the US ain't just any ol' country and November ain't just any ol' month</downplay>

pbroy said:
Xbox-X, which is Xbox 10 for you slow people.

Xbox 10 is actually Xbox 2

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Chazore said:
Eddie_Raja said:

If we go by looking at the competition then of course Spencer wants to expect another box and sooner since he can see a sort of slightly "fresh" start with a new box, especially one not led by people like Mat. Also better hardware that isn't as expensive as the current set is to them which also happens to be underpowered would give them a nice boost in the longrun.

Spencer knows and admit they can't do anything to make X1 #1 this gen so instead he's going to focus on doing what he can for the userbase while also putting some focus on their next system that hopefully won't be anywhere near like the way they started off back in 2013. I don't know why you're uncomfortable by this, I mean they aren't coming back this gen in any massive way which is bad for them and their userbase if we go by numbers and all this popularity talk (which the site constantly goes on about all the time in vs threads and claims critical significance), MS aiming for a better future system seems more comforting than being #2 and being #2 for yet another gen, they need to focus on the present and the future but not just the present and deal with the future when it's too late (seriously you could say that they didn't really bother much with the present back in 2013 when they were supposed to be putting their main focus on the long run of this gen).

Also if you notice over the years, each gen is getting shorter and shorter by about a year which means it's going to reach a point where it'll be 6-5-4 years each gen if you take out the initial planning years.

When Sony realized they wouldn't be #1 with the PS3 they immediately started laying the groundwork for the future:

1) Making their network the best - this is CRAZY important for the future as it is arguably the most important feature and takes a lot of time to perfect.

2) Buying up as many talented studios as possible so that either way their console will have a ton of great exclusives now AND in the future.

3) Turning around how they market their products, and finding their voice.

So far XBOX has only really worked towards #3, and they still haven't succeeded at it.   #1 and #2 are BY FAR the most important and forward-looking.

Sidebar: Nah the gens aren't getting shorter.  They are just returning to the norm (4-5 years was and will be the norm).

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

I think they will have another system, no idea about a name though.

But I'm going to make a prediction that as far as a VR headset, it will be compatible with the Oculus. or they will create a xbox branded version together.
which will work out since it will allow PC versions to come out quicker, since MS wants to create a more synchronizes environment between the 2. They know that most PC gamers have no interest in moving over to an un-upgradeable system.

I do think with this current leadership, that the next xbox will be pretty amazing in spec, and design.

Likely they will stick with the same XBOX branding, the full name is a guess.

As long as Spencer stays in charge next gen I will likely buy the next XBOX console. He has been doing an awesome job since taking over.