By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2015 - Nominations

Spemanig
cycycychris
Teeqoz
curl-6
tak13

bet: lost

Around the Network

Alright, I've tallied every vote so far. For the people who tagged the thread, please put your vote in a new post because there's a chance I'll miss it if it's in a post before this one.

Signature goes here!

Here goes:

ARamdomGamer

b00moscone

BasilZero

Cloudman

Clyde32

Conegamer

cycycychris

Ka-Pi96 (R.I.P.)

Leadified

Mike321

mZuzek

PixelPerfect

Platina

RavenXtra (Mr. Scaryman)

Slarvax

Skullwaker

Smeags

StarOcean

Teeqoz

Wright

If you're upset that you're not on my list, please don't think that means that I am against you, or have negative feelings.

I chose the 20 users that have stuck out to me as great users, been great friends, been people who are fun to interact with and stick around, or a combination of all these reasons, and many more.

Everyone is my friend, and I hope you guys all love me as one as well.

To the people I have chosen, I really like and respect all of you in your own unique way, and I hope I've done my best to be a great friend and user.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

BraLoD said:
Kyuu said:
BraLoD said:
Kyuu said:

I'm opting out as well.

Come on! First Googh, now you, soon my list will not count any vote xP

I was supposed to be in the out list from last year but someone ignored my request and I ended up being massacred!

That's a shame, but not an excuse to make the professor cry! Sakamoto will come for you... (as if he was badass)

Well, I was massacred as well, it's fun anyway xP

Yup tis the same with all the stuff on here, should be taken as some light hearted stuff just, don't get too down if people don't happen to remember the name which was attached to some of your posts, think of it in a "well maybe they were too distracted with how damn good the post content was to see my name" Kind of way.... That is how I get to sleep at night anyways! :D

But seriously tho, just enjoy people being slightly nicer on the forums for the next few weeks while they scramble for votes (or know they can't be voted for while banned... or well encourage people to vote for them if they're currently banned at least)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Versus_Evil said:
Btw i opt out.

At least i can then say I didn't get votes coz i didnt want to, not because nobody knows who i am XD

I would've voted for you :(

The cool thing to do is opting out when nobody is nominating you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Those are some long lists of virgins.

Moderated - Miguel_Zorro

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Those are some long lists of virgins.

Oh you~

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

RavenXtra
SkullWalker
Ryuu96
pbroy
Trucks
Shikamaru
Wright
Outlaw
Rol
Slade

RavenXtra
Iceland
Ultrashroomz
Cloudman
Paatar
Wright
ReimTime
mZuzek
Platina
BasilZero
b00moscone
Clyde32
Slarvax
TruckOSaurus
Outlawauron
LipeJJ
uran10
KyleeStrutt
Alex_the_Hedgehog

Sorry I couldn't add everyone, I definitely like a lot more users than that xD

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Cloudman said:
AZWification said:

I'd like to opt out. Don't really have any interest in this tournament.

And I was gonna vote for you too... : <

Meh, maybe next year. I wasn't all that active during 2015 anyway.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---