By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 97 Advantages of being female

OdinHades said:
There are also at least 97 advantages of being male. Men and women are just different, there's no denying it. Therefore, we will never be able to achieve true equality. We can, however, do our best to make our world a good place to live for any of us. For that it is important that people express their opinions and that's basically what feminists are doing. Don't confuse feminists with feminazis, those are just a small but very loud minority. Most feminists are actually reasonable and intelligent people.

There are no rights that men have that women don't but there are plenty of rights women have that men don't.

Around the Network
slab_of_bacon said:
Metroid33slayer said:

This is vgchartz not the new york times. I detect a mangina here.

I was trying to help your effort and you've taken it the wrong way.  Also, I'm well aware of the forum I'm posting on and it's atmosphere.  I would expect someone as old as you are to try to bring a higher level of maturity to make it a better place but instead it appears you would rather do the opposite.  By all means, carry on like this because it is your choice, but it's a path that won't go very far.

This is a gaming site, politics are just a sideshow. And i am not on any path at all, whatever that means.

Aielyn said:
Wright said:

You just can't say "credit goes to the author" but not give a source or a name from where you got it.

Damn dude, you're opressing the author with your male laziness.

I'm pretty sure the author is male. I wasn't as confident about it until I got to number 14.

"14. If I marry and quit my job and enjoy a leisurely life with light housework and then later divorce I will be given half of the marital assets."

"a leisurely life with light housework".

You could hire babysitters and maids and your wife do absolute nothing but still request half the money. So?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
Aielyn said:

I'm pretty sure the author is male. I wasn't as confident about it until I got to number 14.

"14. If I marry and quit my job and enjoy a leisurely life with light housework and then later divorce I will be given half of the marital assets."

You could hire babysitters and maids and your wife do absolute nothing but still request half the money. So?

Or the ex-husband could empty the bank accounts, hide the money and cheat on his tax returns to avoid paying alimony. Meanwhile the ex-wife is trying to make ends meet through food stamps living in community housing with the 2 kids, unable to afford lawyer fees. That's a true story.

Btw, nowadays half of the marital assets is half of the debt...

SvennoJ said:

Metroid33slayer said:

4. Women have the right to be assumed (competent) caregivers for children

4. Blame biology.

How is this reply not sexist? Being a competent caregiver is minimally biological. There are many men who can take care of their children better than many women. 

Around the Network

SvennoJ said:
DonFerrari said:
Aielyn said:

Or the ex-husband could empty the bank accounts, hide the money and cheat on his tax returns to avoid paying alimony. Meanwhile the ex-wife is trying to make ends meet through food stamps living in community housing with the 2 kids, unable to afford lawyer fees. That's a true story.

Lol, hide money on his tax returns? What kind of backwards country do you live in? When I do my taz returns, they already have all my earnings from bank interests, salary, dividents paid prefilled. You can't hide money easily.

Everyone needs to get a prenup so that they don't get cleaned up in case things don't go as planned.

I'll write more about this later...bu let's just say I take issue with a few of those things.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

OdinHades said:
Men and women are just different, there's no denying it.

/thread

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

SvennoJ said:
DonFerrari said:
Aielyn said:

Are you answering to the right quote? Even more because a woman can do the same.

And I didn't say a men couldn't do that. Just that the guy said women that don't work don't have leisure life and light housework as if it's impossible.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."