By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Xenoblade Chronicles X Impressions

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
If its so huge then whats the best way of traversing the world since Skells use fuel?

Fast travel; tap on a hexagon with one of the little orange icons and warp to it. 

Wait, is it actual warping!? If so that would be so fucking hype. :O

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Press A + L at any moment to die.

The game is severely overwhelming, I mean, I struggled to beat a little level 8 crab at the beach when I was level 12. Can't imagine how the other bosses are going to be.

I'm loving the game so far, but I don't like any of the characters, the weird pauses between conversations, the tiny text and the very slow camera when you enter certain areas. But when you are outside NLA, the game is at another level.

Sounds like you haven't upgraded your gear or skills/arts.

Kinda OT, loving the game. working towards getting my skell now (story mission 5 done), 1 mission left (hunting a rare monster) and then the 'final exam' whatever that is :)
I want to quit my job and play this for a week straight :P

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Metallox said:

The game is severely overwhelming, I mean, I struggled to beat a little level 8 crab at the beach when I was level 12. Can't imagine how the other bosses are going to be.

I'm loving the game so far, but I don't like any of the characters, the weird pauses between conversations, the tiny text and the very slow camera when you enter certain areas. But when you are outside NLA, the game is at another level.

when it rains, there is a debuff on your squad. Have you increased the level of you arts using battle points? It helps to kill enemies easier.  I have a few deaths like in the prologue I'm with Elma and we are at both level 6 and killing that big creature which is also level 6. 

I agree with you. A lot of info to learn , but with patience I'm learning. 12 hours in, chapter 4 and still learning the battle system. Anyway, the game is difficult but not frustrating (at least not where I am).

I love that so far the main point it's to explore and I bought because the exploration trailer.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

gabzjmm23 said:
Metallox said:

when it rains, there is a debuff on your squad. Have you increased the level of you arts using battle points? It helps to kill enemies easier.  I have a few deaths like in the prologue I'm with Elma and we are at both level 6 and killing that big creature which is also level 6. 

I upgraded until now (level 13) but the soul voice system make it easier to beat enemies. I have defeated enemies above my level, but not that above (14-15).

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
curl-6 said:

Fast travel; tap on a hexagon with one of the little orange icons and warp to it. 

Yeah, you tap the icon, there's a brief loading screen, and you reappear at the location you tapped.

curl-6 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Yeah, you tap the icon, there's a brief loading screen, and you reappear at the location you tapped.

No I mean does the character actually do a warp animation?

Mystro-Sama said:
curl-6 said:

Nah, it fades to black with a beepish jingle.

curl-6 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Nah, it fades to black with a beepish jingle.

Laaaaame. Devs need to get more creative with fast travel. How would it be if your character opened up a mini wormhole and shot himself to the destination? lol

i hope the next game will be more polished.im not dissing the game tho. im happy