By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo teases that they have something Big to announce on Monday. Minecraft for wii u announced!

This can be considered to be a big announcement

Minecraft is really popular and it should work well with the gamepad

A bit pricey, but not a let down to me :p

(I'm not getting it though)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Europe has had economic problems for years as well and still does, it's not hard to get EU back on board they only just need actually start marketing and have a competitive price. I see 3DS ads but not Wii U ones in fact in regards to the Wii brand I saw more ads for the first Wii in it's launch month then its successor has had in the past 3 years.

NA is different in that looking from the outside in the region has a more uniform taste unlike EU which is more fragmented, this is why NOE operates in a different manner to NOA. NOE has to be more risk taking by default hence why they bring Xenoblade and such over, it's nothing to do with NA being second fiddle it's to do with NOA not being in the same position as NOE, the latter was even the one who did most of the work bringing XCX and Project Zero over because NOA don't want to take risks anymore.

daredevil.shark said:
Nintendo called this game big? What would they call GTA (if it ever comes)? Biggest announcement?

No, the guy in charge of the indie games called this game big. Wich makes sense since it is literally the biggest indie game ever.

We have a new thread for the news, please discuss it here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211033&page=1#