By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo teases that they have something Big to announce on Monday. Minecraft for wii u announced!

Do not expecting anything, but I wish I am wrong.

Around the Network

Probably something about the Nintendo Account

I hope its pikmin 4 news or even footage,cuz i am very excited

Most likely Smash ballot winners. It would be ridiculous if it is about NX.
Let's see what Nintendo have to tell us this Monday. tomorrow. :D

to add: Nintendo Account for the west.  if the account have the titles we already bought digitally on previous consoles and we can play it through the next console or able to easily migrate the VC games to Wii U/3Ds/NX.  That would be awesome. 

Sounds exciting, but best not to get your hopes up. We shall see come Monday.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

A trailer is incoming for the sequel that everyone has been waiting for. Picture a familiar space sci-fi setting, but in stunning HD. The camera pans around showing the vastness of space, with several planets in view. And then, in comes Samus Aran's ship. We follow it to one of the planets. It lands in a fascinating environment ripe for exploration. Samus slowly emerges from the ship in her power suit. As she takes a few steps forwards the camera pans out, and that's when you see it. The board game spaces.

Oh you so knew where that was going.

It will be the sign up for the new account service.

Goodnightmoon said:
HandofPrometheus said:
If it' only Smash announcement I will be disappointed.

That would be your fault

Actually, I would say it's the person teasing at fault. He is setting up people's hopes by saying something 'big' is coming. We know the Smash direct is coming, so that is not big. If it turns out to be that, then the teaser has failed, not the person being told the announcement.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

bunchanumbers said:

.... Pokemon U!

hey let me dream alright?

I was thinking the same thing!  This is the only BIG annoucement I could think of so at least I will let you have you dream and know you're not the only one dreaming it!

It may be a hint at NX. They did a tease of the Wii Remote in September 2005.