By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter V, King of Fighters XIV and Tekken 7 all announced for PS4 but not XOne.

Azuren said:
As a known and admitted PlayStation fanboy...

I play more fighting games on Wii U. *coughsmashcoughcough*

seems like you play one fighting game alot

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
I want another Soul Calibur game even though V was kinda meh.

Soul Calibur is my most anticipated. Love that series. 

CGI-Quality said:
Cloudman said:
I can understand SFV being PS4 only, but Tekken 7 and KoF 14 also? That's kinda lame for XBO fans... : /

Actually, Tekken would make the most sense, seeing as it was exclusive to PlayStation for so long and from its outset.

Well, I don't think it means Tekken can't be on the XBO. If it's not tied to a console, why not? The more people can enjoy it, the better, no?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

CGI-Quality said:
Cloudman said:
CGI-Quality said:

Actually, Tekken would make the most sense, seeing as it was exclusive to PlayStation for so long and from its outset.

Well, I don't think it means Tekken can't be on the XBO. If it's not tied to a console, why not? The more people can enjoy it, the better, no?

Well, I didn't say that an X1 release WOULDN'T okay. I said it would make sense if it returned to exclusivity, given its history.

Oh, I see. I got it. I think it would be nice if they got it as well, if they want it at least, haha..

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Azerth said:
let me guess those games wouldnt have been made without sony money to.

i dont care since i suck at fighting games so i dont play them

They are made with money from PlayStation owners actually buying and supporting japanese games.

Around the Network

Well, M$ owners only give a damn about sci fi/military shooters and racing games so it's no surprise. Why do you think SunSet Overdrive, Rise of the Tomb, and MGS V didn't sell? And why do you think you think you don't have a new Banjo Kazooie and Conker? M$ owners don't care about Rare's games.

Also, the Xbone version of Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 equals dead on arrival. And it's not coming to Wii U where those games would sell unlike M$.

Nem said:
Thought T7 was going to Xbox aswell. Surprised if it doesnt, but it is true, PS4 is the home of fighters.

Also, i'm looking forward to KoFXIV for beeing the only new gen fighter that didnt cut on the ammount of characters.

PS4 is still home of the fighters regardles

Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, KOF, Blaz Blues.  Heck it could be argued that the Wii-U is the second place for fighters with Smash Bros, Pokeman Tournament andTekken Tag. That's how onesided the fighting genre is.

Good news for playstation owners but the title could be written in another way if you're just stating this news.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
http://gematsu.com/2015/10/tekken-7-coming-ps4-xbox-one

Both consoles but ps4 gets exclusive content.

Phew... that one was, unlike KoF and SFV, a game I didn't want to miss and I'd rather steer clear of Sony this gen...

AsGryffynn said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
http://gematsu.com/2015/10/tekken-7-coming-ps4-xbox-one

Both consoles but ps4 gets exclusive content.

Phew... that one was, unlike KoF and SFV, a game I didn't want to miss and I'd rather steer clear of Sony this gen...

That just sounds strange to me.